Relationship

Uyir's POV.

After talking with mii.... I understand one thing very clearly.... That it's not only me who have problems in life....

When something bad happens to us it feels like why it happens to me only...when we look around we realize it's not only us who is in that race........

Because the later small conversation with the ladies taught me that..... If I see from outside all my family members all the couple have a perfect happy and dreamy life.... But when you look into it there is lot of inner battles they fought with each other and together too...

I don't know what I exactly feel now about Dev.... Yeah I couldn't forget what he said... I won't say... I can't forgive him.. When I clearly know that I will give in when he genuinely asked a simple sorry....

Thats what I am when it comes to him.... I don't have to compare with anyone... Like would I say the same if someone else said something like that to me...

That question itself baseless....because no other person can say such words to me...even if they did... I won't be this much hurt....

Words do have more power but the impact of those words depends on the person who said it....

The would is deep now only because it's my Dev who said my love is fake and I slept with him for him to meet his parents...

That sentence itself utter foolishness... If it was said by someone else I would have broke there bones and those words would have already left my thoughts....

Unlike now which is resonating in my mind again and again keeping the wound fresh... Just because it's Dev who said it........

I might have shouted or even slapped him if I again saw him and confront him yesterday itself..... But now after all those thinking.... I couldn't do that now....

I directly came to my house from beach.... My house where my husband now my in laws live.....

I don't believe in being away and ignore him like he doesn't exist for me to make him realize his fault and punish him....

My silence weren't something new for him because silence is my nature....

If I stay back in my parents house in the name of punishing him with my ignorance is not only going to affect him.... Instead it also a form of punishment I am giving myself and what is my parents fault why should I make them worried for me...

No matter how much they support me or love me..... After marriage a women come back to her home without her husband and stays there...... That will surely make her parents worry.... They can be silent for may be two to Three days.... If it's more than that... They will surely ask her and try to know what happened.... That's the reality.....

I am not a saint to forgive him too.... But I am incapable of seeing him in pain..... Keeping him away from me is a punishment I give to myself... What is my fault... Why should I endure that punishment... That simply don't work for me.....

I am just talking about me and my Dev.... I don't have to give him any lecture about who I am... What is my place in his life... He knows better than me.....

Yes what he said was unacceptable....but it's not unforgivable one..... I know after realizing what he said... He would be the one who is more hurt than me..... I can surely say that by this time that guy would have already started bashing him.....

It's not like I won't say anything and directly accept his apologies and hug him once I see him......

I am just making my point clear that... I am already convinced myself to forgive him.. And I don't want to pull up a big lengthy drama by making him beg me for forgiveness...... I don't need that... That's unnecessary for me...