It is!!!!

Author's POV..

"Rohan was Uyir's senior in college and also in the lead boxer of the University....

Uyir actually got seat in college in Sports Quota as she was state champion that wasn't achieved by that guy he was knocked out in selection stage itself and her coming to college with  girls Under 19 championship title didn't settled with him...

As he feared his image as best boxer in college is broken by her entry.... He doesn't like that at all.....

With in a year Uyir's Grandfather passed away and she stopped boxing too..... Uyir was always been the calm and silent girl didn't joined in any kind of friends gang she liked to be alone mostly....

Many did have crush on her but no one have the courage to propose her considering her family background

On sports day in front of all college students and professors Rohan proposed Uyir... She didn't even acknowledged it that touched his ego...

From that day he started spreading fake rumors that Uyir was his girlfriend and they have been dating....

That goes on happening for next two years she didn't minded that bullshit...... He left the college after graduation..... During his graduation ceremony he said that Uyir slept with him years back......

Simply he digged his own grave.... On his graduation day in front of his family and whole college she beat the shit out of him....

He had to admitted in hospital for two weeks.... But Intersting part is he wasn't bleeding neither of his bones were broken yet he couldn't stand on his own for one month.... All internal damages.... "

Vikram said with a chuckle... Jayadev have a proud grin on his face...

Vikram continued...

" I found something else too Jai.... That is more important than this Rohan guy... You can deal with him later.... "

"What you found out.... Say directly Vikram"

Vikram signed..

"His father also approached Shivashankar sir for marriage aliance ..... He wanted Rohan to marry Uyir... But that was straight away rejected by Shiva sir....

Not only him there was many such marriage proposal came for Uyir but nothing reached till Uyir except yours...

In fact the first and only man she met for marriage is you alone....

And your marriage happened only because of her wish and Shivashankar sir's approval...... Considering your parents nature none of her family members were okay with this marriage... "

"I know that already....they all actually agreed when our marriage date was closer.... "

Jayadev signed...

"Yeah but there was someone who supported this from the beginning... No one could go against him.... Even though he cam say that Uyir liked you as his defense.... But the fact is he wished this marriage to happen...

That someone is Shivashankar.....

And what more confusing is why he do that... Surely it doesn't have any business related motto....

Something was not fitting well so I digged deep into this news more...

Remember 10 years back when you just took up the CEO position immediately after UG completion...."

Jayadev just hummed Vikram continued.

" Chandran sir blamed the huge loss which happened because of him over you and manipulated the board members against you....