Safe place.....

Author's POV

Finally she said it he was still looking at her with disbelief.... He wasn't out of that shock... She smiled at him...

Uyir: That was Me Dev.... That ring was my grandmother's remember her name is Mayavathi..... Aadhi gave that one to me and I lost it.... Truth to be told I didn't remember that incident till I saw this ring in your hand the day before yesterday....... I don't know how to explain how I felt after knowing that you loved me from that day and you left me  those two months for me.... Trust me you were still alive only because of that ring....

I chuckled at the end... Her hands was still on his beared cheeks creasing it lovingly.... He looked down...  She was worried that did he got upset......

He asked in low voice...

Jayadev: You mean...both Maya and my wife are the same person....

He looked up at her... She nodded her head..... He took a deep breath  and stood up.... She panicked... She went and stood in front of him blocking his way....

Uyir: Dev.... Are you not happy....

She was about to touch his shoulder but he took a step back...

Jayadev:I don't know Uyir.....I can understand what does that mean... But I need some time to process it Uyir..... And you knew it before still you said something like that to provoke me......yesterday itself I was ready to say about Maya... But you stopped me saying that you don't want to know till  that person come in between us.... But now what you did... You brought her between even though you know the truth which I didn't know..... That you are my Maya.... Leave me alone for sometime I need that space.. And I don't want to say something now which I will regret later....... I am not that much good like you to play with emotions......

He said that last line looking straight into her eyes and moved towards their room without looking back at her........ He was hurt that was visible in his eyes.... She didn't thought this will turn out something like this...... Indeed she could have asked him she choose that way ..... She need to explain but don't know how... What can she say......

She signed and moved towards there to find him... But he wasn't there.... She heard shower running sounds...uyir moved to next room with her clothes and took shower.......

Nothing goes on our plan always and we can't be right all the time... Uyir understood that now..... Before entering into any relationship we all would think that we will change the other person right according to ourselves.... But in reality that won't happen because it's not only the other person we too undergo changes that we don't understand......

Uyir was never this much demanding like she was with Jayadev now... It's new... She was changing her life is changing her daily routine itself changed.... She can't predict what other person think she can't decide how other person have to react....

She was never been in a relationship so she was new everything was new... Here she can be at fault she can also be wrong and make wrong decision.... That's fine...... She just have to accept that to... No one is perfect and right at all the time....And everything is not just about her.....she is sharing her life with him ..life includes everything.....she can't make decision for everything and expect the other person accept it with smile..... That's not healthy relationship at all...

She changed into simple top and paijama pants... And moved towards there room and saw him working on his laptop and few files were around him....

She took a deep breath.....

Uyir: Don't show anger on Food.... Come down for dinner... I will arrange the table...

He looked up from his laptop... She turned back and left the room..