Epilogue

Author's POV

Uyir was sitting on the sofa... Devaki stood behind her and drying her hair with sambrani..... Uyir started complaining about her baby and her husband to her mother in law who is smiling listening to all that...

"Atthe... I lost too much hair because of your grandkid.. And I am sure I am going to blad soon by her pulling my hair more in the name of playing.... Her father is waste fellow he won't even speak loudly with his daughter forget about scolding.. He was spoiling her too much... She is not at all listen to me.... Actually now I can feel my mii's pain.... Being the only daughter in the house I enjoyed the atmost Pampering... Now this devil daughter of mine is being spoiled even more by her grandpas , mama's and not to forget her over protective farther..... At least I was a silent child but see how much she speaks even before learning to speak.... You know she even started scolding me in her own language... Don't you ask all this...... Or you are also on her team"

She turned back and narrowed her eyes at Devaki demanding for answer... Devaki couldn't control her laugher seeing her daughter in law and her granddaughter who is coping her mother now and glaring at her... Like she understand what her mother asked her grandma...

Uyir followed Devaki's eyes and looked back and saw her daughter who is sitting comfortably on her Dad's lap and playing with his bracelet glaring at her....

Uyir stared back at her

"Miss.Thulir Jayadev.......

She is my Aatha before becoming your grandma... So I have more rights over her than you do... Stop glaring my attha right away.... "

"Uhhooo... Ahadaa... Guaahhhh... Uhhhhh... Ohuuu... Ahhhuu.. Eehhuuu... Daaadhayuaa.... Uuhhoaaahhh... "

Thulir 11 month old daughter of Jayadev and Uyir taunted back like she understand her mother and ponting her hands towards Uyir.... Uyir saw her with wide open mouth...

"Seee.... She is back speaking me... Scolding me.... Is this what you are teaching your daughter Mr. Jayadev....... She is like this only because of you.....

I named her Thulir which means silence in Zulu... But see this girl can't be silent even in sleep.... Chatter box exact opposite of me and.... Along with her she is making me speak more.... My ears is paining listing to her all day but madam won't shut her mouth and listen to my talks even for a minute.... Seee how she is blabbering... I am sure she is Taunting me... "

Still Thulir didn't stopped her talk.... She still speaking in her baby language non stop replying her mother and turned towards her father and complained pointing at her mother..... Dev nodded his head and comforted daughter saying Pacifying words to convince his angry daughter...

"Yeah... Right... Yes... Your mother is monster that's why.... Yeah yeah.... We will take revenge for that.... Yes.. Yeahh... Ohh nono papa.... Appa is here right I will take care of it... You don't worry.. .. Ohhh"..

Devaki laughed out loud hearing her son and granddaughter's conversation and Uyir Fuming looking at them.... Which father and daughter duo ignored royally...

Uyir turned and glared at her Aatha which made her seal her lips......controlling her self Devaki spoke...

"Your mama would have done cooking I will go and help him set the table and bring bring Thulir's food mix ma... You sit down and let your hair dry okay... "

She said and escaped from her grumpy daughter in law.... Uyir didn't have mood swings and on grumpy mode during her pregnancy but the post patrum mood swings were on high.. She is always on grumpy mode and her daughter add more fuel to it by clinging to her husband more... Jaydev too taking her daughter's side and irritates her more...