What is it??

Author's POV...

Uyir freshened upb and wore a simple kurtha ...she will get ready in saree after finishing the preparation work....she first cleaned the pooja room and put flowers on god photos and lit up the kamachi lamp and prayed then entered the kitchen for preparing her family members favorite food items..... She missed cooking for them.... Even here her husband got the chance to taste her food only once.... Today she was cooking for him.. Her mother always taught don't show anger through food ever even if it's enemy feed him good food...

Seeing her working that much for her family visit Meenakshi and her daughter had a mocking smile they were watching Uyir preparing everything herself she didn't even allowed maid too...in Normal day she do get help from Saratha... But today Uyir didn't let her inside the kitchen..

Mithra: maaa what do you think.. She is Literally maid material.... See how she is doing all the work..

Her face had a mocking...

Meena: All the members in her family earns and have work.. She didn't have any right that's why they used her as maid there now she is our maid....

They both laughed without knowing what is coming up...

When all the work is over Uyir return back to her to her room to take a short shower and change into saree...

When she entered she saw her husband wearing a vetti and Red shirt she already selected and kept on bed for him before leaving...

When he saw Uyir.. He came forward with head down due to anxious.. Before he speak.. Uyir walk past him ignoring his presence...

He looked back at her who shut the bathroom door with a thud announcing  her crossness....Jayadev signed... He have to take this ignorance too... It's tit for tat... Still he can't leave it like that he have to pacify his angry wife after this function he have to do something because before it she won't spare him any glance too...

He sat on the bed and took out his phone to check new messages regarding work... In minutes he looked up only to see his wife coming out of bathroom wrapped in a towel...

She stood in front of mirror and released her hair from the towel and started drying... She was still in single piece towel which showed her bare shoulder and collarbone and her legs...

She didn't even flinched when he coughed when she adjusted the towel... She acted like he was not inside the room at all... And he was invisible.... He was looking at her with open mouth... After drying her hair for some time she entered the closet.....

He ran out before she came out as he was sure she would wear saree if he stays here she would change it in front of him without acknowledge him... Even though he won't mind the free show... He know he can't control he will surely do something and his already angry wife would surely make him her training punch bag..... As he remember Vikram mentioned that she was state champion in boxing.... It's better to leave as today was function day....

Seeing him running away made Uyir chuckle... She shook her head in disbelief and locked the door before changing the dress..