Sivarathiri🤭.

Author's POV....

The marriage was completed in a grand manner.... Instead of ladies the 6 men in her house accompanied her to reach the manavarai.... It simply showed anyone even think about hurting uyir they have to face these men's wrath...not just by name she actually Uyir of her family....

Wedding was over and first the newlyweds went to the groom's house to lit the kamachi vilaku in pojai room ..and some rituals... Then both of them went to bride's home for maruveedu..

The Newweds will stay there for 3-5 days....

On that day itself they arranged first night for them consulting with the astrologer... Even though in Uyir's family no one belives in that sort of thing but Jayadev's mother insisted.... Not to make any fuss they agreed...

After taking some rest they made uyir ready for the first night.. Her room was already decorated with flowers....

For maruveedu Jayadev's sister mithra to came along with them to stay.. She was trying to tease uyir but she didn't reacted... Not even a slight shyness appeared on her face so.. Mithra felt humiliated and didn't spoke anything after that......

Then they all the ladies took Uyir to the room where Jayadev is waiting for his wife impatiently....... They pushed her in and went closing the door.....

Uyir first looked at Jayadev who is looking at her without blinking his eyes.... She placed the milk tumbler on the table then locked the door...

Then again took the tumbler and went near him... He was following her every move keenly... When she showed the glass of milk in front of him he took it...

Jayadev: Ila kal la lam vila vena....

(No no... No need of falling my feet)

Uyir narrowed her eyes at him... Then moved back and sat in front of dressing table and slowly started removing the flower from her hair.... He placed the tumbler and moved towards her.... When she was about to remove the chain... He placed his hands above hers... She looked up through the mirror...

Jayadev: Let me help you...

She nodded her head... He slowly unhooked the chain... His fingers brushed on the back of her neck... She closed her eyes feeling the sensation of his touch...... He then removed her earing.... His fingers tracing the tip of her earlobs did something for her....her eyes were closed.... He placed his hands over her shoulder slowly sliding it down and interwined his fingers in between hers she slowly opened eyes and saw he was already looking at her.... Their eyes were locked...

He slowly raised her hand and at very slow pace he removed her glass bangles one by one without breaking the eye contact....... Her hands was now plain.... He took another hand and did the same....

Now she was only wearing that yellow thali around her neck that enhanced her beauty more and made him feel more awed by her appealing look...and that intense eyes...... He was loosing the control he have slowly......

He kneeled in front of her and slowly touched her legs... She immediately came out of her daze and looked at him with narrowed eyes....He know she won't speak now.... So he answered her unasked question...

Jayadev: I said I will help you ... Now let me remove your anklets.....

Uyir : leave that alone...

He stood up and stood behind her... And started unbraiding her hair and let it flow freely adding more fuel to her already hot look....

He ran his fingers in her hairs...... She leaned on his touch.... Her reaction showed dirty images of him gripping her long hair in fist while he was inside her..... It was too much for her... He took a deep breath gathering all his will power he moved back...