Bonus Chapter 2

Author's note..

Mild mature content will be there in this chapter😌😌😌those who are uncomfortable and underage please take a U-turn

Even though no one going to listen to my words... Giving a warning is my kadamai...

And those who were above age disclaimer...

Please don't expect more this author has poor ability in juicy content...

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Jayadev's POV

I came back late it's almost 9 pm and my home is unusually silent... Yeah, when it was just me and Uyir it was always silence except me talking to her more like trying to make her speak more in our initial stages of marriage life...

But after my parents arrival at my home their banters would fill this house... My amma and Uyir became more close as they both were bookworms they talk about that a lot....

Uyir made my mother join her to decide on books and stories to publish in her publication firm. This maamiyar marumagal duo is quite busy people now you know...

And I feel more contented seeing how my mother getting back to her bubbly self and Uyir talking quite a few more words nowadays even with me... That's an appreciative improvement from her side...

Even my mother is a minimal words speaker the only difference is my amma's silence screams her innocence while my wife's silence is quite intimidating....

And my father. Initially it was strange but slowly we get along with each other.....he started to accompany me to office that's good for him too...in all these years he forgot the outer world all his concentration was on talking care of my mother...even now he didn't want to leave her alone and come to the office... But my amma made him to... It took her a week to convince him not to worry about her and she wouldn't be alone as Uyir would be at home....

He finally agreed still he would check on her once an hour and enquiries about her taking her tablets on time...he got so habituated being with her 24 x 7 so it wasn't easy for me to leave her even for a moment that's understandable

He is a charmer even now and nowadays he is the sole reason for me getting taunted by my wife.... Who asked him to be this lovely dowely with amma always...he used to take her out on surprise dating and outings very often.....

here me and Uyir never went on a date outside. Its always home dates we would spend that time alone in our bed or balcony cuddling to each other and talking random stuffs....our dates mostly would be like House cleaning, dish washing , Re arranging her home library, washing clothes and her teaching me some simple recipes to cook which I would mess up eventually as we might me more busy in making out forgetting the burning food.......so eventually she let go of the task of teaching me cooking.....seems like her tolerance level is reached ....she was never a big fan of wasting food items so she forbids me to enter kitchen for cooking.......No problem I will  learn cooking with my daughter after she born.......

I remember  in my childhood Appa and me messing up the whole kitchen in the name of cooking and giving rest to my amma.....and that would eventually land us in getting scolded and punished by my amma........

Just want to recreate those moments with my daughter in future....Don't you think its  good idea.....just ignore Uyir's anger aside...because except that my plan is perfect....

coming back to the taunts of my wife. Yeah! its not like I don't want to take her out for a date.... there is a reason.... because I did made arrangements for surprise dates for her but she didn't agreed to come out for them instead she made me do the arrangements and decoration in our room itself and had our candle light  dinner as the food is home delivered......