Forget her

Author's POV.

The bright sun rays showcased that man who was breaking the hardwood by Axe his every blow split the hardwood into pieces, and with each blow, his muscles flexed showcasing his hard and rigid shoulder and back muscles.... nerves in his hands were popping out and those sweat covered body of him shined more in sunlight...

he is venting out all his distress through it but it doesn't leave him it increases more, and he thinks even more about that ......

yeah, you all guessed it right It was Jayadev, that was the usual place he visits whenever he was more confused and hurt...

someone came near him it was his friend as well as the Detective he hired to find Maya...

Jayadev: What's today's update...

Vikram: Nothing new same business mails and few quotation you need to check , few meeting you have to attend tomorrow....

That's it..

Jayadev: What about Uyir.... Didn't she sent any message..

Vikram: None today...

And why do you care...

Jayadev stopped his work and look nope glared at his best friend..

Jayadev: I do care... She is my wife...

Vikram: Ohhh... I see....You woke up from coma which you have been for past two months.

Anyway you are neither going to reply her message nor take up the call...

And she might have feed up of sending useless messages daily to that person who married her and left her there alone and came here to hide...

Jayadev: Don't even think of blaming me it's all because of you...

Vikram: Mee really... What I did  Jaii....

Jayadev: It was you who called me when I was about to get back to my wife that day... Saying you found a clue about Maya....

Vikram: Yes I did.... I just did the work you gave me... But it turned out that it was someone else  . That ends there itself right you should have gone back to your wife... But you didn't..

Jayadev glared at Vikram if he wasn't his best friend he would have lost his life by now....

Vikram: Okay It's me....but I just want to give you a reality check.. I asked you a very simple question.... You couldn't answer it and that's why you are playing this hide and seek game with Uyir....

I  just want your good life man... This hide and seek is fine I just don't want you to have a boxing match with Uyir..

I got to know that she was state champion in Boxing.... She left Boxing after her grandfather's dismissal........ That doesn't mean she forget her skills right...

Just think what she would do if she get to that you are in love with maya and still married her..... Even worse that you are still searching Maya.....

You are confused about your own feeling...

I just asked you a very simple question to choose between Maya and Uyir.....

You have no answer for it and started ignoring Uyir till you get clear about your feelings towards the both ....

Jayadev throwed the axe aside...

Jayadev: That's true.. Because I feel guilty doing that to Uyir...

I can't love her still I couldn't be away from her too. .... Is that just physical attraction I don't know......... I just don't want to hurt her and make her feel being used...