I will be happy

Author's POV...

It was Uyir who woke up first at her as usual timing as she got used to wake up early her room don't have an alarm she didn't need that after her school days.... Because during her school days either her appa, amma Or her brothers were the alarm clock for her...

For Jayadev he always keep alarm daily he stays alone in separate house for his work.... Because in his house both his parents won't sleep until their kids sleep they always give a company and give coffee to light up their kids... Jayadev loves his family the most they were always his priority.... He doesn't want to keep his parents awake for him... So whenever he knows that he have to be up late at night regarding work he will inform his parents and stays at that separate farmhouse he build which is quite near to his head office compared to the one where his parents live..

So he always keeps alarm to not get late even though he was the boss..punctuality always comes first for him... So both his rooms in his house have alarm

Today he was in Revathi illam... Specifically in his wife's room which doesn't have any alarm adding up to that it was soundproof room.. So he was sleeping peacefully without any interruption

Uyir first sat up and looked next to her where her husband is sleeping on his stomach... His hands posture was like he was running a race his one leg is bend in front to support the posture.. His lips were slightly parted.... Uyir find her husband even more cuter now...

She can't say funny as she was also a messy sleeper... She can't stay in single position while sleeping it always changes time to time.... That night it was less than usual because she was wearing a saree and her subconscious mind always reminded her another person's presence in her room.... So she controlled her sleeping posture.if she wore her comfy night wears then that's not possible...

Or else finding both of them tangled to each other or kicking each other out of the bed have higer possibility...

Her mind thought all this and she chuckled herself before moving to the bathroom not before taking another glance at her sleeping husband....

She took a hot bath to get rid of tiredness and came out in towel not before peaking through the bathroom door and double checked that her husband is sleeping...her fortune he was still sleeping turning to other side..

So she quickly ran inside the closet and scanned it to choose one saree.... She did have saree collection but half of it would be her mother's saree.....

No matter how trendy and expensive saree she buy herself... She loves to wear her mother's saree... She was the only person other than Gowri who have access to her mother's wardrobe not even her father is allowed to see what's inside ,even though he was the one who brought half of the sarees inside it....

Uyir always felt more connected to her mother's sarees in fact the only stuffs she claims ownership was those sarees she never allowed Gowri to give her sarees to her two sister in laws stating that was her possession...

Even today her hands and eyes landed on one of her mother's saree.... To be specific an light green color saree... Shiva's favorite color he brought sarees for Gowri in every shade available in green color

Gowri still keep all the  sarees he brought very safe and maintained it like it was the most precious thing as usual Uyir took that from her mother...

She smiled creasing that saree and started to drape it... Wearing her mother saree always takes her back to her childhood where she watched her mother draping a saree elegantly and sometimes her father helping her to adjust the fleets..... And herself trying to wear them during childhood and trying to make braids like her mother..... Uyir's taste in sarees and jewelry associate with her mother's simple yet elegant ones