Everyone knows..

Author's pov

Uyir came down and she already tied her hair in messy bun.. She didn't wore any ornament and flowers in her hair as she didn't braid as it was still wet and she is now going to make coffee and tea in kitchen she didn't thought of wearing heavy jewelry but she will wear them after that...

Mugil was already in kitchen making himself boost...upon seeing uyir he said..

Mugil : you came down soon akka.... I thought you would be late and decided to make boost on my own... And I already boiled milk so you can use it for making coffee and tea... Any other help akka...

Uyir smiled and ruffled his hair... he sat up on the kitchen counter and took a sip of his boost... He still a kid according to all...

Mugil : How many time I said you... Don't do this akka..

Uyir : If not me then who will do this..?

Mugil : I don't know I still have to discover that person if I do then surely you will be the first one to know akka..

Uyir : ohohhh...others....

Mugil : Amma ,perima and magil anna was in garden as they couldn't take care of it because of your marriage works... Appa and Peripa went to market to buy things for your Virunthu... I think whole market would be in our soon... Aadhiran naah went to hospital emergency came up... Aadharsh was still sleeping pig... And about both anni's I don't have any idea...

Uyir : ohh..

Mugil : yes and I think we three are unlucky in love and made for arranged marriage..

Uyir : Three????

Mugil : Yeah.. Me, you and Aadarsh..

Uyir :Aadharsh...really..

Mugil furrowed....

Mugil : akka please don't say he is already out of our council...

Uyir : long back..

She completed his sentence and chuckled looking at his shocking face....

Magil : Another wicket out.... It's high time i have to fell in love.... What do you think...

Uyir : you are just 19 ..

Magil : So what akka.... Magil anna was in love from 16 right  .

Uyir : appa amma fell in love at late 20s both the couple.

Mugil : it's next generation story akka.... Everyone have different timelines...

She knocked his head  and  he got down from the slab and hugged  her sideways... Leaning on her shoulder..

Mugil : I will miss you akka...

She smiled and ruffled his hairs...

Just then her sister in laws Tisya and Innisai came..

Tisya : She is not going anywhere Mugil.... We can visit her when evr we find time and Uyir can come and see us when ever she wants...

Innisai : Exactly..

'I don't think so"

Someone Interrupted those 4. It's Mithra...

Innisai : what do you mean by that...

Mithra : I mean Anni is newly married she needs time to get settle in our house if she come here when ever she wants she won't get attached to our house which is hers now right...

Tisya : why do you think like that..

Mithra : I mean for example... If we join our kids to hostel they do want to come to home often if we let them come they will never get used to the hostel right.