Turtle walk

Author's POV...

"Periyattha.... Enga irukeinga"

(Periyattha...where are you)

Innisai's voice brought the mother and daughter out of their own running thoughts... Gowri panicked hearing her Screaming..

"Issai...."

Uyir too alarmed and they immediately went to ground floor and found Issai in hall... After seeing them only Issai let out a sign....

Gowri moved towards her and cupped her cheeks..

"Issai ma.... What happened da... Is it Paining... Let's go to hospital.. No... Uyir call the doctor to come home"

Issai smiled and held Gowri's shoulder..

"Periyattha...relax...I am completely alright.... I was just worried as I couldn't find you and felt like I was all alone.... That's why I called out.... "

She explained Gowri signed in relief and said....

"Sorry Issai.... "

"For what periyattha... "

Issai asked her... Gowri creased her head...

"It's was supposed to be your day and all this happened and now we made you feel left alone.... "

"That's nothing Athha... Leave that no one expected Jayadev would leave just like that and Devaki ma would fell unconscious....... You don't worry..... And Uyir... What a surprise you are still here....I thought..... Wait... Did you cried"

Issai moved towards Uyir and held her hand in hers and asked her worried seeing her swollen face tear stained cheeks...

"Nothing kaa... I am fine... It's just I got more emotional as finally Dev got his parents back... "

Issai wasn't convinced with that explanation of Uyir... Still she choose to let it go.... Because if her Periyattha know about the reason behind Uyir's tears and still be calm... Then she doesn't have to dig deep into it... Still she can't be unbothered about that.... Uyir was like her sister too...

Uyir was just a year elder to Naanmozhi so for Issai Uyir was like the first sister...... Most of the times they play together and have a sleep over in each other's houses it always Issai who took the responsibility of babysitting them... Even herself was a child she still used to child all of them except Magilan..... Because he and sabarish being the eldest in that cousin gang they always be slightly away from the 5 and bahave more maturely or try to be like that from the beginning.... She just followed their path....

"Okay I leave that for now.... Go and wash you face and come back.. I know you might be hungry.... Periyatha you too.... "

Issai said to Uyir and Gowri... Uyir was about to protest but Issai raised her brows... She just zipped back her lips as she said something now then Issai would ask her to say the reason behind her crying... So she just nodded her head and went to fresh up....

"Isaai.. You don't have to do ma... Let me do and you go and sit there.... "

Gowri stopped Issai who was about to enter the kitchen to bring the food items to arrange the dining table...Isai still gets vomiting sensation by the smell of thalipu and coffee too....thats why she was actually not permitted inside the kitchen...if by chance she move towards it anyone in the family will stop her and do the work she had came there.....she was carrying the first grandchild of the family and everyone is so much careful and concerned around her and takes care of her like a baby.....Aathiran stopped going to hospital except in emergency cases where he have to present....