Go to home...

Author's POV...

Magilan and Uyir was in beach speaking random stuffs until they hear familiar voice calling out Uyir...

She looked back  and saw Jayadev coming towards them shouting her name it's far away and it's bessi beach not that much crowded as well as not as much long coast like Marina beach.....where it will take hours to see the sea line.....like literally it takes more walking to reach the water line from the road compared to other beaches in Chennai...Jayadev couldn't spot them as they were sitting behind a boad leaning on it....

Uyir: Dev......

Magil : Oh... He came that soon...

Uyir : What does that mean anna....

Without answering her Magil stood up and raising his hands up he shouted his name..

Magil : Jayadev..... Here... . .

Jayadev spoted him but furrowed he couldn't find his wife beside him.... So he walked closer to them.. While he was coming near..... Uyir stood up glaring at Magil... .. Magil smiled without looking at her....

Magil: what happened papa...

Uyir : I should ask you.... What is happening anna..

Magil : Nothing I kept a simple validation test to your husband and he passed it...

Uyir looked at Jayadev who is coming towards them and her brother....

Uyir: Elaborate...

Magil: Ohh.... Long story...I will say  till he come near.... when we went to our old house to find amma.... You went inside before me leaving your phone in car... There was nearly 10 missed calls from your husband and your phone was in silent mode..... Then he called me to... I understood that my dear sister came without informing him...... I thought of saying this to you... But I choose not to and left my phone in car before following you inside......

Uyir: why did you do that...

Magil: Appa trust that guy and I am sure that was something else apart from your wish to marry him... He trusted that guy even before you were in picture that's why he was happy with this marriage while others in our family against it including amma..... If appa did something against amma's wish that would surely have a reason and I belive that reason is not only you.......

And Chithappa who was actually against this marriage agreed to it later on without any argument....it is Suspecious may be appa would have had an conversation with him regarding Jayadev...

They trust him with you.... Even though that's more than enough for me to trust him with my little sister I need conformation that he cares about my sister...

Uyir: Just care...

Magil: You know the answer... So I am not saying it now...

And he passed it....

Uyir: How....

Magil: when we left from old house.... He was at my office and then he was moving towards our house before he enter in...... I messaged him that you are with me and he doesn't have to worry I will drop you at home tomorrow..,.If he just want to show us that he cared fearing our family power or he just want to know where you are nothing else he would have stopped there....
But he kept on calling me after that..... When we reached Beach then only I sent him our location again mentioning that you are safe with me and don't worry about that....

That guy still came here and this much fast because when I messaged the location he was at the place one and half an hour away...... But he reached here in half an hour.... That's too fast and he came by bike.... I am surprised that he didn't get caught by police by his speed violation... They would have thought he belongs to some bike racing team...

Magil chuckled.... Jayadev was in 50 meter difference he didn't ran to reach them he was walking slowly he was tired of searching and worrying for her that is clearly visible... He already had a long day...

Uyir looked at Magil...

Uyir: Did you tracked his location...

Magil: Of course.... Mithran is our companies Chief of Cyber crime and PR department not just because he is my best friend....

And this guy who is your husband is really mad about what you did...

Uyir: You should just dropped me at my house...

Magil : You should have informed him before coming out at least a small message......

Uyir: He looks angry...

Magil : Yep...

Uyir: Why do I think like you are taking revenge on me...

He chuckled....

Magil: Revenge... Nope... It's just small child play to reward you for what you did years back...

Uyir : I didn't do anything...

Magil : Exactly you didn't... You kept silent and been a spectator when you knew everything... If you opened you mouth and did something my story would have been different... We both wouldn't have gone through that hard phase.... Sometimes being silence make more damage than anything.... You only understand when it happens to you papa...

By that time Jayadev reached them... Magil shook his hands with him...

Magil: You didn't have to strain this much... I said I will drop her tomorrow....

Jayadev didn't answered him , his gaze was on Uyir just her nothing else he didn't even heard what magil said.... Magil shook his head in disbelief and moved in front blocking Jayadev from having staring competition with Uyir...that did worked now Magil gained his attention...

Magil: I don't know what happened between you two.... As much I know my sister... She surely would have thought once to inform you before stepping out... Still she choose not to...so I assume something happened.... I don't want to blame or interfere between husband and wife matters...... So you both are free to argue and bark at each other after I left...that is now and this sea waves sound will help you guys to suppress your noise......

I don't think you married Uyir just because your family asked you.. Your concent is there.... Uyir choose this life by herself going against all of us.... Just don't let down each other at any point as you both choose this yourself you guys don't have that liberty to blame others.....

He looked at Uyir then Jayadev before moving past then... Not before patting Jaydev's shoulder......

Moving little away he shouted..

Magil: If not interested in barking go to home Kids.... Good night....

Author's note...

Hello people....

How was it...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤