Find who???

Author's POV

Inside a restaurant a man was sitting in front of Uyir with a victorious smirk... That not all affected her...

He spoke...

"Hello again Uyir Shivashankar... Oopps... Now Mrs. Uyir Jayadev right... "

She was just looking at him with calm eyes... Seeing zero objection he continued..

"Congratulations on your first defeat that to by me now your publication is below mine.... In the second place how does this first failure feels like... Please let me know... I am eager to listen from you...... "

While he was speaking the coffee came up she thanked the waiter with a small smile and ordered more food items.... Her behavior add fuel to that man's ego...... Fumes were coming out of his ears....

Without minding him she sipped her coffee.... The MD of her publication is sitting beside her was trying to control the laugher that threatening to come out seeing their competitors fuming in anger even after getting the first spott throwing them behind ...

"What are you trying huh....you behaves like it was nothing to you..... Let me remind you... You lost in this business to me I brought your best selling writers and made them write for my publication.... And here you bahave like it wasn't your failure..... Is it because of your family background... Your father and brother would take care of it or your new husband Jayadev will help you by buying my whole publication just to make you win.... ... "

When he said that words mentioning her husband only she looked straight into his eyes... He was taken back due to the intensity of her eyes... It's still scary how can he forget angry Uyir's eyes.... He gulped....

Uyir leaned back on the seat comfortably after placing the cup down on the table spoke to him......

"Is that scar is still painful even after 8 years.... Tsk tsk tsk...... "

She said with pitifully face she is clearly Mocking him...

"Just because you won me once that doesn't mean you will win everytime..... Now you lost accept it... "

He said.. She chuckled....

"Yeah I lost so  what..... I don't have the thirst to win nor feared of failures.......

And you should say me how actual failure feels like because even after all this year's you still consider your defeat..... Soo... "

She said with a smirk and he stood up left with anger and incapacitation of handling her calmness as usual....

Once he left the MD Aarthi looked at Uyir who now eating her cheese burger without any worries..

"Ma'am.... Aren't you feel disappointed in us.. I actually expected that you would scold us for this failure... We were always been on the first position now we were pushed back to second.... We did lost our major writers..... Aren't you worried about that... "

Uyir looked at her actioned her to eat the food.... Then asked...

"Should I??? "

Aarthi looked befuddled at her chairman's calmness regarding the issue... Uyir smiled at her...

"As I said I don't have the thirst to win like anyone in my family also like my husband..... Till I am doing what I like I consider that as win only.....don't worry that won't come in your life when you don't get paid on your salary day.....

Arrange board meeting to discuss this matter...... Remember neither me nor Aadhi started this publication to win anyone... It's about own satisfaction of doing good and bring out stories that need to be told....