Her play...

Author's POV.

All were keen to know what the lawyer was going to say.

Lawyer: By Mayavathi ma'am's father Ramachandran's will... His wealth can't be divided and it will pass to the female girl of his family if one generation doesn't have a female child then the ownership will go to the firstborn child...

By that clause, as your mother didn't have any daughter being first born you got the sole Heirship...

And those companies belong to Aadhithya Chakravarti directly pass to your Brother Aghat Aadhithya...

As both Gowri and Aashitha mam didn't want any share from Aadhi sir's wealth... That makes Aghat sir the sole heir of it...

Aghat: We all know that... Come to the point.

Lawyer: Sir by both the wills. .... What Shivashankar sir manages can't be divided it directly goes to Uyir as she was the only female child of her generation... She gets the sole heirship from her father

But what Aghat Sir manages has to be divided between all 5 kids of both Shivashankar and Aghat Sir's children...

Actually, there was a loophole in Ramachandran sir's Will.....

Shiva: What is it?

Lawyer: That the clause can be changed only once that to by the first female hire of his family...

He might have added that clause thinking Mayavathi Ma'am would like to change something.

But she died without knowing the existence of the will that makes Uyir the first female Heir.....

Uyir decides to use that power to change the clause...

Shekar, meena and Mithra's face paled hearing it... That's the reason they asked Jayadev to marry Uyir so that they could force Uyir to use that one time power and name her ownership to them but Uyir decided to make their dream a nightmare....

Gowri: what did she change....

Lawyer: That... As she can't share the ownership with her brothers... As it cannot be divided she made it more specific and clear.

That by Ramachandran's will followed... The ownership will pass to Uyir's Daughter if she didn't have a daughter then the firstborn of her...

She changed that clause.

By the new change, her successor will be the firstborn of her generation... That includes her brothers and herself who will get the baby first and will considered as generational first born irrespective of gender that child will get the ownership.....

And also she added another clause that... Magilan,he being the first born has the administration power...... He has the sole power to choose who will be in his position next to him...

All 5 of her generation's kids will be in the competition for that... Magilan sir will have the authority to decide who will get  administrative power....

All were in shocked don't even ask about Jayadev's parents and Mithra.... Jayadev didn't seems affected by it.. It's Her's she can do anything with it.. So he was Unbothered about his wife's decision..

Meena : Then Nothing will be in Uyir's name

Lawyer : she is still the sole hire of Ramachandran group of industries...till her departure....And also have share in A&R group as well...

As Uyir didn't want to work in any of the firms belongs to her.... She did tried everything...

She was the secret desiner of Tisya's fasion industry...also the founder of big publishing firm.... She doesn't like to go out and work that doesn't mean she didn't work at all...