Have lot more to say...

Author's POV...

The whole family is eagerly watching the main door for her arrival...most specifically all the men are in tense mode while the ladies are sitting there calmly to watch the upcoming live drama this men going to make...

Uyir entered she was in deep thought Seeing her face itself her parents knew the answer... It was Aghat who first asked her.

Aghat: papuma... You don't like him right... I knew it... Don't worry we will think about this marriage and all after a few more years... What say...

She looked at him before she spoke Magil Interrupted.

Magil: Exactly chithapaa... You are just 28 papa...there is a lot of time for this and all... Appa asked you for fun just to see how you react..... Just say no... We will take care of it...

Adarsh: yeah don't marry... See if you get married then all focus will be on me... Mugil was still in college... And my cashew nut twin is already married... Just you are there for my company...

Aadhiran knocked his head... He did the same to him before they started their silly fight Aashi interrupted.

Aashitha: Just stop let her breath... And Aghat please be silent.... You started and this idiot joined thank god mugil was not here now..... Or this drama would be more dramatic than this...

Uyir first comes and sits... We will talk about this later..... Uyir gave her chithi a reliving smile... She is always there to help her. Just like her best friend...

Uyir took a deep breath and looked at her parents who didn't say anything... She went near them and sat in between both and leaned on her father's shoulder...

He creased her head lovingly and slowly bumped his head over hers...

After sometimes Shiva looked at his wife and then announced...

Shiva: Uyir is okay with this marriage so We will first meet them as a family and then discuss about the engagement and wedding and all...

Adharsh fake fainted over his mother's shoulder... Aashi giggled at her son's childishness and her husband's shocked expression like he was a kid and someone snatched his favourite toy....... Magil and Adhiran were still processing what they just heard they were looking at Uyir with wide eyes. Making their wives laugh...

Time skips 

The whole house is in chaos... Everyone is doing some work and getting ready to leave for the marriage destination...

While all this chaos was happening the person for whom all this chaos was happening. The bride is here inside in this big hall looking around at the pictures of her family members...

The big family photo got her attention more than others she turned and looked at a large portrait of her grandmother there. The only person missing in that big family portrait was smiling at her through that picture and asking her granddaughter to come near her and talk with her.... Seems like her unsaid words reached her granddaughter's ears...

She smiled back at her and went near that portrait....

Uyir: Hi Mrs. Revathi Aadhithya .....myself Uyir your elder son's daughter Uyir... Does my name sound familiar ....it should be right...Appa named me remembering you as Thatha calls you his Uyir..... it is a simple and normal word but many won't use this as a name it is so powerful ....sometimes people use this phrase to converse about how much they love the other one saying you are my Uyir.....I always thought what my man would say because my name itself uyir.....hmmmm about my man.....don't give more work for your mind to think about what my love story is...