New phase ( place)

Author's POV...

Both of them is getting ready at early morning.. It's not even 5 am but both Showered of course separately and got ready in to leave for their house the priest will come at 6 even though Jayadev made sure everything is ready for homam...

Uyir wanted to check once so they are leaving early.... When Uyir was arranging her saree and tied her hair in loose braid as it was still wet... Jayadev came out of the wardrobe wearing an Green color shirt and vesti... Of course he was looking more handsome in that attire... Traditional look always increase the charm of men for sure..... Uyir drank her handsome husband's hotness through her eyes.... He chuckled and stood behind and combed his half wet hair...

He leaned more and kissed her shoulder and muttered in her ears...

Jayadev: You look Ravishing in this saree de..

She smiled and turned back to face him... She slightly leaned back and scanned him from top to bottom and thought for sometime and replied..

Uyir: You are not worse Husband.....

She said with a Mischevious smile ... He chuckled and pulled her towards him encircling his hands around her waist... She gasped and looked at him... He smirked and leaned to capture her lips in his.... But before the gap reduce she placed her plam in between... He groaned...

Uyir: we are getting late Mister.... Let's move...

She said and arranged his collar and buttoned up his 3rd shirt button which he left open.. He smiled and kissed her head lightly......

Uyir looked up at him

Uyir looked up at him... He tuck the hair fringes that escaped her loose braid...

Jayadev: Ena dee...

Uyir: Attha Mama... Mithra won't they come with us Today at least for the pooja....

Jayadev : I thought you are not in good terms with them...

Uyir: still they are our family right.....

Jayadev signed and cupped her cheeks

Jayadev: Already yesterday's incident irked them and surely mom is not happy with us moving there and I did asked her to come but she refused and we did had a small argument over it...so I am sure she won't come , if she is not agreed then Dad and mithra won't too.... And if we try again she will surely say something which will spoil the day for sure.... Even though you don't mind her talks... I don't want to start something new in our life with an argument.. Don't worry she will come there some other day to visit.... Don't be sad de... We are about to start a new beginning new phase in that house just think about that only... That's enough.... You understand

She signed and nodded her head and hugged him pressing herself to him and closed her yes.... He smiled and kissed her head twice...

She looked up at him...

Uyir: Are you sure they are your parents....

He furrowed and pinched his nose tip.... His body stiffened she can't clearly see the change in his demeanour.... He pulled away from the hug.... And said in stern tone which he never used with her so far.......

Jayadev: I prefer not to answer this question now... and I asked you to wait till I say myself so don't try to push me to say....

Now we are getting late let's leave...

He said and walked towards towards the door unlocked it and dragged her one trolley out with him....

She was staring at his retreating back.. He stopped and turned back..

Jayadev: lock the wardrobe but leave the room door open because new bed will come in few hours they will replace this broken bed...

He said and walked away.. She just hummed and went out after locking the wardrobe..

It was still dark as usual no one was up at early morning.... After praying in poojai room they left towards their new home...

The car ride was silent both didn't spoke...

When they reached his place... Uyir saw already few maids are there waiting for them... she got inside after they took arthi for both....

Uyir looked at the arrangement and was quite satisfied about it... Soon the priest came both Jayadev and Uyir sat in front of homakundam... The priest chanted manthrams and asked them to repeat after him...

After the homam they prayed in the pooja room Uyir lit the kamachi Vilaku....

Then Uyir went to the kitchen and prayed before switching on the gas stove and boiled the milk first... The maid was with them to assist....

After the milk boiled and flowed down... She served milk to all of them.. Even though there wasn't much people... She was happy...

Once all was over the maid helped her to cook food after having breakfast with her Jayadev left for office after getting ready in his professional attire....

Uyir know he was upset... Even she is upset on him due to his behavior ... She signed and sat on the sofa after asking the maids to leave...

Rightly at that time her father called her that surely light up her sore mood... She didn't invited her family members...She didn't expected that priest will come.... She thought it will be simply pal kachura function and her in laws would be there

As the will problem was just the day before she doesn't want to add up more trouble and fight and Jayadev actually said about this homam on the morning waking her up at 4 am.

This new place they are going to start the new phase of their life... Hope it goes smoothly...

Author's Note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Short update as next one is longer...

Please do vote and comment...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤