you won...

Uyir's POV....

It's been a exasperating two months for me... But I did helped me to understand him more...

Yes I was angry and frustrated due to the silence I am experiencing because of him..... The silence which I loved before is not that much peaceful for me now.... And the sole reason is him....

He kept silent but  not ignorant.. We do share the same room and bed, I cook for him everyday and we do the dish washing later having dinner while an 60s song plays in background on Bluetooth to replace the silence of us...

I strongly believe silence speak more than words..... It can express any kind of emotions at its extreme intensity..

It can be shock,loging,fear,excitement, anger, sorrow sometimes happiness too.... And love.......

Silence hold soo much power.....

I believes my mii's words strongly now... She said I will find someone with whom I won't hesitate to break my normal demeanor and speak alot...

That's what exactly happened with him and this silence is irritating me more because I want to hear him talking and more than that I want him to listen to me....

Aadhi says maya reads her dairy for him and daily he reread the very same diary because even though it was him who reads it will resonate in his mind in her voice like she was sitting with him and reading it for her....

But I don't know when this happen to me because I want to read him the books....Dev don't read books he always busy with his office files and laptop typing something most of the time... When he was working that would have his undivided concentration.....

I observed he is to specific about his work... He can't tolerate any kind of mistakes that to repetitive ones then the person surely will lose his /her work.....

He have no mercy on that.... I can understand thats how business world works.... That's Jayadev The Chairman and CEO of Dev group of Industries...

The Jayadev in personal life is completely different... He is so calm and considerate person he can't harm any one's feeling.... He doesn't even raise his voice even at maids and workers at home... He was too kind to them that's suits for his office employees to.. Until they don't mess up anything he was kind boss...

He doesn't demand or prefer specific in food.... He is okay with anything that is given to him.... And surely he will appreciate after eating....

Even during our no talk times he actually write it down and place in below the plate , sometimes on fridge that always makes me smile... And he only leaves after I read that note and smiles at that.....

Intentionally I didn't smiled one day reading that note.... He might have caught up my acts....as sarala akka who is the cook and head maid was there he said the exact same words written on the note loudly to her...... I couldn't control my giggle seeing that shock expression on Sarala akka's face that day....

Then only that man left for office.... Sarala akka was stilled in her place till I shook her and made her understand what just happened...

The note reads..

"The sweet was too good except the part that I didn't get to eat through your juicy lips as toppings ❤❤"

He said with the same tone you read so... Yeah in his voice it sounded even more sexy... Indeed my husband have the most sexiest voice and of course body to which I didn't get access so far.... No problem anyway it belongs to me right 😜