I Don't...

Author's POV...

They reached Temple her family is already waiting for her... Her mother gave her fresh Jasmine flowers to keep in her hair...all the ladies are wearing beautiful sarees most of them would have selected by Uyir... She doesn't give her mother's saree to anyone but she buys many for her sister in laws and Chithi and for Gowri her father will do that... Even now that man buys sarees for his wife.....

Aghat buys small studs which Aashi loves and about Tisya her mother owns a fasion brand she recive the first copy of evey new launches she is fond of painting.. When ever an Exibition happening or any new art gallery opens Magil always accompany her .... And Aadhiran is busy doctor Innisai is not fond of any materialistic things she prefers presence over present..... Aadhiran always try to spend time with her and take her to meet her family spends time talking with Rudra and Nandhini and helps Nanmozhi to make the guys ran away pulling up pranks... It's not that Innisai can't go without him...still he coming with her makes her happy...

Uyir being brought up in between such lovely men she learned from them how to manage an Relationship how important it is to keep our loved ones happy it doesn't take much... Little things we do by little more effort can make wonders...

She saw the happiness the men get seeing their women happy... She doesn't want to be in a receiving end instead of on providing end.... Its not that she is old time lady who devotes man..

It's not about man or women... If she loves someone she loves them unconditionally...More than her house ladies her demeanor matches with the men in her house more....

She can be vulnerable to but that never did happened to her so far... She herself don't know how her anger and anguish would be... Because she never experienced it... She don't know how she would react if it happen.... Is it would be like her father's anger which is so calm and composed even if he kills no one would belive that.... Or it would be like Aghat's anger which can destroy everything and that destruction will be clearly visible and surely scary..... Or like her mother's which is not at all physically harmful but emotionally it does the damage.... Or like her grandfather who just say it on face and stood per his words... Or like her grandmother who can literally shows the death in front the person and made him feel the pain of death before dieing but everything happens silently without much fuss....

all way leads to the same end but each one is different and surely painful.....

She just hopes no one pushes her to that extend and let her be this calm and composed person she is now....

It's not everything about Uyir right Jayadev is also there...he have his own story.... Yes he is complete opposite of Uyir in all means take that in literal meaning..... May be it's not time to know him but surely we will see him....... It's a couple story.....

I think I went too far...Okay coming back to the present a special pooja was arranged in temple... That day's prasadam was funded by this family.... First all went to prey.. The karbagragam was still hid through screen as they are preparing for pooja.....

Once the screen was removed everyone get to see the deity in Rajaalangaram.... All prayed 🙏 joining their hands and closed eyes...

The priest came with diya plate and distributed Thirunir and kumkumam... Everyone got and when he came near the family he raised kalash plate and First Uyir and Jayadev kept their hands over it... Mithra was actually trying to stand near Aadarsh as every couple was standing together as they have to say thier name together....except Mugil and Aadarsh who are unmarried before she stood there Uyir called her...

Jayadev to asked her to come near them so she had no other option she came and stood with Uyir and Jayadev... And touched the kalsh..

Uyir : Sekhar , Meenakshi, Jayadev, Uyir, Mithra..