Incomplete...

Author's POV

When Jayadev came back it's almost past 8pm..he cleaned their room himself leaving workers to do the rest..

He did fixed the  new swing in thier room balcony as he saw Uyir is fond of Swings and heard that swing was her grandmother's.. He can't bring the same so he already ordered to make an customized swing which exactly looks like that actually he himself selected perfect wood for it and been there while it was under making....

Yes he was confused and ignored Uyir's calls and messages but didn't forgot her...

Okay coming back.... To present the hall was empty...yeah all three ate before he came.... And maids left already.... He signed and moved up.. He doesn't know his wife had food or not... He have to ask her that..

like she would answer ,his mindvoice mocked him...

Yeah before everything he have to ask her forgiveness who is not even acknowledged him till he came back.... He was perplexed ... Had no idea how to talk to her and where to start but he have to...

He signed heavily... His wife already a silent person making her speak few words when she is normal itself a big task then he can't even imagine the mammoth task of angry Uyir....

He shook his head to clear his mind which is suggesting him to ran away or shut his mouth till she herself ask him..... He wasn't ready to listen to his mind's warning... Sometimes our mind genuinely wants to help us we deliberately ignore that suffer later...Jayadev is in such  situation now....

He opened the door which wasn't locked means his wife is waiting for him to come... He gulped the lump formed .... Angry silent wife is truly a nightmare you know...

His eyes searched her and stilled on the balcony she was sitting on a chair .. Her legs were on the wall she was leaning back on the chair comfortably and simply staring at the night sky.... Only she knows what's running in her thoughts....

He slowly moved towards her and stood behind the chair..

Jayadev: Uyir.....

No reaction...

Jayadev: Uyir... I know you are angry at me.... I am not here to say what I did was right... I know it's my fault.. I shouldn't have ignored  you... I am sorry.... Please just talk to me... Scold me if you want... You can hit me to if that helps you to subsidies your anger.... Don't be silent like this.. It is making me feel more guilty....

He paused..... Uyir leaned back and looked at him it was upside down for her as she didn't turned back just tilted her head back... She can see his apologetic face... But that doesn't had any effect on her her face was still calm and void of any emotions...

Jayadev: Communication is the key for every relationship Uyir.... If you don't say how would I know all by myself without hearing from yourself.. We didn't reached that leave in our relationship where we can understand each other without words....

And piling up all the emotions is not going to bring any good to our own mental health... I know that myself... I don't want you to be in that misery.... Please let it out... Say what you feel... Don't keep it with you...

She was just looking at him... She still didn't changed her saree... Her hair was in a messy bun....she sat up straight ignoring him again....

He moved in front of her.....

Jayadev: Please say something Uyir....... Let it out say me how you feel... Shout at me...... I am asking your forgiveness... At least say you don't want to accept it and want to punish me.....

I can't even grasp anything from your face it's void of any emotions.... Say something... Speak up you are not mute and we can't be like this for rest of our life right....