Challenge

Author's POV

Let's get back to the very same day where Jayadev get to know Uyir is his Maya and also Uyir left to find her mother without informing Jayadev... And Magil decided to test his machan's care towards his sister and also played  a  small role in provoking Jayadev's anger against Uyir.....

Not anger exactly we can say it's distress of not finding his wife at home after small dispute...

Both came back to their home and none of them spoke anything so far..

Jayadev went to kitchen, opened the fridge and took one water bottle and drank it fully.....Uyir stood still at the hall and watched him...

He came back and fell on the sofa and leaned back on the headseat and closed his eyes...

He was already tired when he came back from office and their conversation and searching her exhausted him even more than body's  tiredness his mind is stress out

Uyir walked towards him and stood in front of  him she was about to touch his shoulder...

Jayadev: Don't....... Please Leave me alone Uyir...

That made her angry...

Uyir: if you want to be alone than why you came there and brought me back....

Jayadev opened his eyes and looked at her with accusing eyes....

Jayadev: Yeah you are right... I should not searched you when I found you aren't at home and went out at to see  the beauty of sea waves at night time...

Uyir: you don't know why I went out Dev...

Jayadev: How would I know the actual reason... You didn't cared to inform me....

Uyir : I don't need your permission to meet my own brother...

Jayadev : you don't need my permission to go whereever you want.... There is a difference between asking permission and giving information..... I expected the later one from you but you choose not too...

His voiced raised and he stood up to leave.... But she held his wrist..

Uyir: Running away from your problems is not going to solve it  

Jayadev: So you are accepting that you are problem...

Uyir: what!!!!

Jayadev : you heard me... Now let me go...I need to take rest....

Uyir wasn't ready to leave him... She herself don't know why she wants to argue with him now.....

Uyir: if you are that much tired then why you searched me all night huh.... Anna already messaged you that I was with him right.....then why you came huh....

Jayadev: BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU...

What do you want me think when u couldn't find you at home when we just had a dispute before..... And your phone is not reachable and I didn't know where you are you want me to ignore that and sleep peacefully... That is also impossible because you took my sleep away already by disclosing that you are my maya....I searched you in all posible places and found out you are with your brother..... How I can I be at peace when I didn't see you myself and make sure you are fine......

He said in one go the next second Uyir launched herself at him hugging him tightly... Due to the force he stumbled back and his legs tripped and fall back on the sofa...it took him few second to process what just happened then he  to encircled his hands around her back hugging her and keeping her safe in place........

Uyir straddle him and pressed herself more into him when she felt his hands encircling over her...

No words exchanged they need that hug after all happened...they deserve that silent comforting hug....