why not??

Author's POV

Inside a bakery she was waiting for his arrival...she came before 10 minutes....

She was wearing a simple plain kurthi which don't even have any kind of design or flowers... It's complete plain one..... The bakery was not that much crowded that day... Still people were talking loudly... It's so organic not very silent restaurant or cafe.... Even though she is a silent person she liked to be around people.... There was a small boy who's age is may be around 3-4 he was nagging his mother to buy him the cake that was inside that glass showbox.....

The delight and confusion in his eyes while choosing the cake and the happy smile he had when the shopkeeper gave that to him and that Satisfactory smile in his mother face Atomatically brought smile in Uyir's face.......

Exactly when her moved towards the entrance an well built man wearing a coat suit arrived in..... He did had beard but that's not too long neither less it's perfect... Same goes for his well combed hair..... That coolers showed him more handsome and manly.... But is that enough to make her say yes to him... I don't think so...

She grown up with 4 brothers  all are handsome in fact more than him.... Don't ask about her father  the Ex police man..who is still a charmer and have to mention her chithapa.... The Ex CBI officer

So looks can never make her fall for anyone in fact she won't notice men for more than a minute.... But with him she couldn't help but check out him..

Avalum pen thane...🤭🤭
( she is too women right)

But her thought was not  dirty like ours.. She was confused why he came there like he was going for an formal meeting while she came like she went for normal walk....

Her mind wandering around how different both even by the looks and aura they have......

He spotted her finally and came there removing his coolers... She too stood up... He raised his hand in front for handshake...

Him : Jayadev.

Her : Uyir...

Jayadev : you have a unique and beautiful name... I was actually mesmerizing by your name itself when amma said...

Uyir : ohh..

Jayadev: Yes... Hmm can we sit and talk...

Uyir : hmmm..

She nodded and sat on the chair he sat opposite to her...

Jayadev : you came early....

Uyir : hmm

Jayadev: Don't you have that idea of testing man's patience level by making him wait....

Uyir : I know the value of time...

Jayadev: Thats too good to know. ... Actually I have a meeting in 2 hour...i have to leave before half an hour at least.... I think you won't take much time

Uyir : I won't...

He gave her a small smile... She just nodded her head..

Jayadev: I don't want this to be more formal so please be yourself..

He said.. She just smiled at him...

Jayadev: I heard you are silent but this is too much....

You didn't even give one word answer.... Hmmm

Are you nervous to speak to me...

She shook her head negatively...

Jayadev: Then....