Her Den

Author's POV..

Later everyone had their breakfast together... And Gowri informed that all should visit the temple in evening... They are not ardent devotees but they do go to temple to clear thier mind and gives peace to them..

Everyone conversed with Jayadev and Mithra nicely and normally.... As usual uyir was just a silent spectator... She spoke when ever she needed to or should I say wanted to...

Her eyes are too observant and curious ones nothing hides from them.... So she already figured out what is runnit in Mithra's mind...

Even though it's not wrong to have such wishes but that can become problematic too...

Mithra have eyes on Aadarsh but that guy was not at all paying any attention towards her.... How can he when his thoughts were occupied by someone else.... All the family members thought he was sad gloomy because Uyir is married and will leave this house and he will miss her alot...

Even though that was half true... But the actual truth is unknown to anyone except Uyir... Because she was the only person who knows about that girl who occupied Aadarsh's mind, heart and soul.....

She was skeptical now....Mithra's Affection towards Him doesn't seems like it normal crush.... Uyir Noticing her behavior and those stars and lo oka Mithra gave to Aadarsh... Poor guy unaware of anything how can he notice it when he was battling a long war in between his mind and soul......

Even during breakfast mithra wanted to sit beside him but Mugil sat there leaving no space for her.... Mugil did that only because Uyir already eyed him to do....

In that house Uyir actually don't have to voice out anything still everyone gets what she wanted... So simply she didn't have to speak much.... Because there is no need her simple nod and eye blink is enough to make things done on her wish.....

That's how powerful she is in her parents house.... Many mistook her silence as innocence and weakness... But the reality is different from what they think.... She is actually the most dangerous person to mess with in her family.... Including all the men and women....

She holds the top most power in their family business empire too.... Yes she doesn't want to go for office and take care of the business.... The key word here is "doesn't want" Not "don't know"...

Uyir was the sole heir of Ramachandran group of Industries ....she will inherit the sole power after her father Shivashankar...

By her great grandfather's will (Revathi's father) .... The Heirship passes to single person only it can't be divided.... And it should be passed to the female born in their family if there is no female in the generation then the first born of the family...

So by the later clause Shiva inherited the power after him that will directly pass to Uyir.... Her 4 brothers don't have any ounce of share in Ramachandran group of industries they can only have the administrative power....

But the wealth they got through Aadhithya and whatever Shiva and Aghat expanded and earned will be divided between 5 including Uyir....

In simple words Uyir was the sole Empress to business empire her family holds.... Next to Shiva she was the powerful one Not even Aghat....

Except the family members no one knows about this..... Somehow Maaran's Father shekar  Got to know about it that's why he wanted to make Uyir as his Daughter in law........ Jayadev was unaware of this plan of his Father... He genuinely liked Uyir and fell in love with her on first meet...

Uyir know the family intension but she find Jayadev genuine and honest man and she liked that quality in him that's why she agreed to marry...

Just because of making her as thier daughter in law not going to bring them all the wealth she inherits... If they think they can manipulate Or torture her or plan something to get her weath....that's never going to happen.... Because Uyir is silent not ignorant and tolerant person...

She wanted to see what they can do and which extend they can go... She just going to watch them move thier coins and test her patience level...

Because no one ever saw her anger so far.....but one thing is clear that won't end well.....

She did know Business even though she studied History.... Because she didn't got a degree in business management but learned from the best..... Remember she only have much longer conversation with Her mother and Her grandfather...

She learned life skills and house management from her mother and from her grandfather she learned business ... Along with that.....

She is the combination of Cleverness of her chithapa ( Aghat) and boldness from her chithi( Aashitha) ...specifically Honesty and calmness from her Appa ( Shiva)

Simply she is the best of her previous generations.......

She actually feels pity for her in laws for assuming her as naive and innocent girl......

She can look that later as the marriage was just over they won't pull up that topic that soon.... Now she have to concentrate on Mithra.......

She is actually trying to look like a authoritative person in front of Uyir so that Uyir get slight fear of her....

But in reality her acts made Uyir think that Mithra still have to grow up... Her acts don't have any kind of effect on Uyir as she expected them....

With everything running on her mind Uyir took Jayadev with her to show him around her house.. Her solace..... Her den🥱🥱

Author's Note..

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

It was just about Uyir....

I hope you like her....

Do let me know in comments and do vote please..

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖📖📖