Don't hate me.....

Author's POV...

At dark night in an empty road...An 8 year old boy was walking aimlessly on the road..... He endured alot for his age his own parents didn't wanted him... That little boy have no clue where he was going all he knows was no one wants him..... He listened his own father saying he doesn't want him near them... That broke him even more.... Tears were flowing non stop blurring his view...

Once he had everything loving father and mother... Now his mother don't want to see him and his father wants to send him away..... All he wanted was to be with his parents whom he loves so much.... If they think he is burden he doesn't want to get their hate more he couldn't bear that much pain... So he ran away from that place not to strain his father more........

He doesn't have energy left in his body to walk further as he didn't ate anything for past two days.......he was slowly loosing balance.....he didn't saw a truck coming towards him...that flash light  was the last thing he saw before falling unconscious...

He was feeling pain all over his body... He tried to open his eyes but couldn't.... That's when he heard that voice of girl child....

"Romba valikuthaa..... Neraiya Ratham vanthuchu unaku....odambu fulla Ratham....valikum la unaku...."

( Is it paining to much...... You know you bleed alot and there was lot of blood ... It must be painfull right)

"Papa....he can't reply you ma"

"Enn mudiyathu.. "

( why can't he)

"he is injured alot la... And see he is too weak and tired.... That's why he didn't opened his eyes..."

"Ohhhh...... Apo kannu mulicha naa en kuda kootitu polama.... "

( ohhh.... If he open his eye can I take him with me)..

"no papa... You can't.... He have family right... His parents would search him right"...

" Ohhhh ana  naa en kudave kootitu pogava....please......he is hurt la naaa nala pathukuvein."

( ohhh ..... But can I take him with me..he is hurt right I would take good care of him.....)

"Noo papa.... He can't come with you"

"Ohhhhh... "

She sounded sad... He wanted to see that little girl who wanted to take him with him... He felt delighted because someone else actually wanted him...... He doesn't know what that feeling is but he wants to go with that little girl...

He felt her small hands holds his IV connected hand even his hands was small but compared to his hers was tiny......

"En kaila injection potrukeinga.. Paavam avanuku valikum... Edunga... "

( why did you put injection in his hands..... That would increase his pain... Remove it)

" No papa.... We should not remove it...he have to get strength through it"

Before she could reply someone else came...

"Thangoo... Shall we leave... "

'Nooo.... "

That little girl said along with her that boy also screamed the same... He want to see her at least....

"Thangoo... Your amma would be waiting for you... Lets goo ma... "

He couldn't hear clearly what they spoke after that...... The tiny hands around him left him slowly before she remove her hands fully he held it tightly... But he can only get a ring... Her ring... He held it tightly.....

He heard the last words from the man...

"I don't know why I don't want to take back that ring..... Let's see what is stored for you both.... If it's destiny you will find her again Or else you won't...... "

He stopped the car.....it was an empty road again.. ... He took his phone its lock screen flashed his wife's photo... He creased it with a sad smile.... He opened the car locker and took small box and opened it... It's the very same ring...

A lone tear fell over it... He didn't want to wipe it.......

Jayadev: I don't know what I am doing now........ You know Uyir..... Maya was someone who kept me alive all these years....... When ever I have negative thoughts of taking up her life I hear her worried voice... She doesn't know my name itself still she felt bad for me... She cared for me... She made me feel loved again... I don't know she likes me or even remember me...but she was the reason I am alive today.... I badly wanted destiny to unite us..... But it United you and me Uyir...... Trust me when ever other girls try to come near me I always thought about Maya and move away from them but with you I couldn't do the same in fact when I am with you I don't remember her........

That makes me even more guilty....... Did I betrayed her.... I know it may sound silly... Yeah we were kids and I don't even saw her still I fell in love with her seeing other women always felt like I am betraying her... With you it didn't felt like that...... But when he asked to choose between you and Maya.... That guilt came up.... I couldn't choose one...... Because both felt I am betraying you both... If I choose her then what about you who is my wife.... If I choose you then Maya...is the love have for her is fake.....

I don't know what to do... It feels like my head will break... and I am not coming back because your family is coming... I am not scared of them....

I am coming back because I can keep all this with myself....

Mudila diii.... Unta solanum .... Una irukama kattitu alanum pola iruku dii.... Odi vanthutein....

I know en mela avlo kovam irukum.... Ilanatha acharyam evlo kovam vana padu adii thituu......but please don't hate me..... Ena  verukamatta la dii...

( I can't take it more dii..... I want to say it all..... I just want to hug you tightly and cry out all my pain........ I ran from there for you....

I know you must be angry at me....... I won't be surprised at that... Show all your anger hit me shout at me... But please don't hate me........ You won't hate me right......)

Author's Note...

Hello people...

Triple update..

Please please do vote and comment...

And yes you all guessed it right... Do anyone get deja vu....let me know...

Happy reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤