She is.....

Uyir's POV...

"Do you even remember the fact you are the only Atthai to the baby...how come you became this much irresponsible Uyir.....I don't understand this everyone says women would become more responsible after marriage but my daughter become this lethargic person she never was when she was with us. I taught my daughter how to be punctual and she used to be the Earlybird among my kids now she says she overslept that's why she is late.....I am repeating this that guy truly has a bad influence on my daughter  Aashi...see how he made my papa....she never said any excuses but now all she does is say some lame reasons and excuses for coming late all the time...."

yeah, that's my miii complaining to my chithu right now while caramelizing sugar for the payasam, yeah my mii makes the best caramelized paal payasam, I rolled my eyes listening to that....my mii become bit dramatic nowadays .....I am confused its Issai akka or her who is pregnant....I think its aging effect but I can't say it loud to her and get another long lecture from her...trust me she is best at giving lecture at the end of it you would literally feel even more guilty for your whole existence.....nevertheless I love my mother too much to consider this manufacturing default of hers.....I think my Appa did a Crash course on handling her all these years...good for him because only he can handle her and vice versa.....

smiling at myself I went inside the kitchen where my Mii and Chithu preparing special Lunch ...I don't know for whom because she wasn't ready to share...I can say its not for me because the dishes here are not my favorite ones....even they gave leave to maids and cooking themselfs thats suspecious though.....the function was at evening 4 pm and by the rules the 5 types of variety rice comes from the mother's house...I mean the food will come from Rudra maams house....where his mother who is famous among us for here variety rice would show her hand's magic in food we are waiting to relish them in the evening.....

Ofcouse the funtion is important but Food is always the first priority right..... 

okay coming back to the present ....

"Need my help in something Chithu.... "

I asked Aashima hugging her from back ...she smiled and kissed my cheeks tilting her head to my side....

"Nothing Chello its almost over....you go and as Dhiran to come and take this food plate first....Isai must be hungry and she have to take her tablets too.....then ask her to take some rest I will wake up her when the time is near to start the function"

I nodded at that and asked again...

"Where is Ti.....opps Anni now"

she chuckled and answered 

"Your Dear anni is checking the return gifs hampers ..they just delivered it...Aadarsh went to your grandma's house he will come with them soon.....and your Appa and chithapa went to Airport to pick up the special guest "

"Ohhhhh who is that much special Chithuu????"

"You will know yourself......"

she dismissed that question just like that.....our convo was disturbed by the "isshhhhhhhisshshh" sound that caused due to the milk poured to the caramalized sugar.......I saw mii stirring the milk and slowly the milk turning into ligh caramel colour....its beautiful and the smell is heavenly as on the other side chithu was roasting the nuts ,batham,and pista in ghee....already my salivery gland started it works and my tongue wants to taste the payasam 

"Where is Jayadev.. Uyir???" chithu asked me .....

"Don't know chithu....He went with Anna"

 I was speaking with Aashima and glanced at my mii lightly ....she saw me and rolled her eyes and again diverted her concentration......did I said you my mii can be possessive sometimes and that's cute....