Good morning...

Author's POV...

Uyir woke up in her as usual time.... Early morning and sun didn't even raised  the first thing she searched was her phone... She unlocked and checked is there any reply from him... But there was nothing from him iy was left with blue tick....there was her her father's "Good morning Thango" text... It's just few minutes before.. She smiled and wished him back...

She took a deep breath and got down from the bed and arranged it before entering into the bathroom..... After her morning routine she took hot bath and wore a simple kurthi and Palazzo pants....as her hair was still wet she let it half down and used a small clutch...

She went down... There was complete silence no one was up... She again saw the time it's 6 ... She first prayed in pooja room...that house did had many aesthetic plants but not  flower plants... She reminds herself she should buy some new plants at least those flowers will be usefull for pooja....

There was some flowers in Fridge she used them to decorate the idols... And frames....

She then entered the kichen started preparing breakfast  for sweet she planned to make pal kozhukattai..then Pongal ,sambar,Chatni,vadai along with that she prepared batter for Ravadosa...

Due to new place she couldn't sleep so yesterday night itself she came to kitchen and noted which items are kept where so its easy now for her to spot them...

While she half done the maid arrived she is middle aged lady her she introduced herself as Saratha..

Saratha: Ena ma nenga intha vela lam pakureinga... Naa vanthurupein la...vidunga naa pandrein...

(What ma... You are doing all this work I would have done this right... Leave it I will take care..)

Uyir : Nane pandrein nenga apdi nilunga... Help na kekurein..

( I will do... You stay there... If I need any help I will ask you)

She said with a smile....after sometime with hesitation Saratha spoke...

Saratha: Ena ma nenga...Motha nal ipadi Chudidhar pota meena ma ku kovam varum...

( what is this ma... It's your first day if Meena maa know then she would get angry)

Uyir narrowed her eyes at her....

Saratha: Acho ungala bayamburutha solala ma.... Meena ma konjam apdi tha ethachu kora solla karanam thedite irupanga.... Unga motha nale ethachu solida kudathunu tha ma sona.... Thapa nenaikatheinga ma...

( Achoo... I didn't said to scare you ma... It's that meena ma is like that she always tries to find fault... It's your first day in this house I don't want you to get scolded by her..... Don't mistake me)..

Uyir smiled at her then continued frying the vada..

Uyir: Uyir ne kupdalam...

( You can call me Uyir)

Saratha : Huh...

Uyir: That's my name....

Saratha to smiled at her.. She  was relived that Uyir was not like the other two ladies in that house...

After sometime Uyir asked...

Uyir: Avaruku ena pidikum nu solunga saratha ma...
( Can you say me what he likes Saratha ma)

Saratha: Yaruku papa...

( who papa)

Uyir blushed so she understood who that avar(he) is .

Saratha: ohhhh Jayadev thambi ka....

Uyir: hmmmm

Saratha : Apdi la ethum thanila ila ma... Elame sapduvar naa inga vela seiya sentha nal la irunthu elarum kora sonalum oru nalum sapatula uppu unmaiyave kamiya irunthalum nalaruku Saratha ma nu solum... Matha 3 perukum thani thaiya samaikanum... Thambi athula ethachu ona saptukum...