Fate...

Author's POV

Flash backs....

Jaishankar was massaging her abdomen she leaned back on him enjoying the massage and pampering of her husband with a smile....

She can't ask for more she got everything according to her....

"Enngaaa"

She called him...he just hummed...

"Kozhanthaiku per yosichu vachirukeingala??? "

(Did you thought about baby's name...)

He shook his head as noo she tilted her head to his side and glared at him...

"En ungaluku papa mela aasai ilaiya... "
(Why... Don't you like the baby)

He chuckled and smooched  her cheeks...

"Enaku en kannama mela tha Aasai.... Aparam tha papa..... And nee epadiyum ethachu per yosichu vachirupa.... Naa vera ethachu sonalum othuka matta athan naa yosikala..... Una kasta paduthama papa porantha pothum de enaku.. "

(I like my kannama more then only the baby..... And you might have already decided the names even if I suggest you some names you won't consider them... Then why trying that's why I left it.... All I want is to baby born without causing much pain and torturing you that's enough for me de... )

She smiled and kissed his bearded cheeks..

"Don't be this much sweet gha"

He chuckled and bumped his head with her lightly.... She leaned on his shoulder comfortably... Then asked him

"Ena per nu keka mateingala.... "

(Won't you ask me the name???)

"Sari solu ena per yosichu vachuruka.... "

(Okay tell me which name you thought)

She smiled and turned and looked at him with shining eyes.. She was truly excited to reveal the name and see his reaction....

"JayaDev.......... Unga per la motha pathi en per la motha pathi.... He completes us la athan.... Nalaruka... "

(JayaDev..... First half of your name and mine..... He completes us that's why.... How is it???)

She asked him excitedly... He smiled and kissed her nose tip then her forehead...

"It's beautiful.... Just like my Kannama... "

She pouted at him and turned to other side....

"Ungaluku epovum naa tha mothala ponga.... "

(Pshh.... I always be your first priority......)

He chuckled and hugged her from behind...and bite her chubby cheeks lightly gaining a slap on his shoulder...

"Ela ponungalum purusan kozhanthaiya vida than mukiyam nu sona santhosapaduvanga... En pondatti ku kovam varuthu naa enga poi intha aniyatha solrathu... "

(All ladies wants their husband to say she comes first before the child... But my wife gets angry if I say that... It's not at all right)

She glared at him... He smiled and pecked her angry pout... She twisted her lips and again turned her head.. He signed and placed head over her shoulder he spoke..