Genetics

Author's POV

The function went smooth without much drama... Credit goes to Nandhini... As Aashitha already informed her regarding the issue... Nandhini asked Rudra to take the long route to reach Shiva's house.... That man understood the task perfectly he made the 1 hour travel into 2 and half hour....

Rudra's mother couldn't blame Aashitha Or the family because they are already present... It's them who were late she doesn't want to scold her son to she won't do that ever... So the plan was success...

Devaki, Jaishankar and Jayadev weren't present there... They needed that privacy after all these years of separation so none forced her to come... She wasn't ready to move away from her son... She had alot to speak with him...

In simple words mathi only asked about Uyir's in laws absense more specifically her husband's....... Uyir kept silent....Mathi want to dig that and gather the gossip to speak with her daughter... But one stern look from Rudra made her seal her mouth......

Rudra's mother loves her neice Gowri she can't speak anything bad about her but she doesn't liked the importance Uyir get in the family... Even for Rudra who already have 2 daughters he too pampers Uyir... She thinks Rudra wasn't giving that much importance to her own grandchildren  compared to Shiva's family kids.....

Later the guest left Rudra's family to retired.... All of them had their dinner together..... Uyir was in deep thoughts all noticed that but didn't asked her anything during dinner..

Later all sat on the hall... It's normal routine of the family during holidays or weekends after dinner all sat together and have a chitchat

Today lot happened and they had lot to talk..... Shiva have that satisfaction that finally his sister is closer to him and now she was happy that's enough for him....

All have different kind of emotion and feeling towards the new information about Devaki being the sibling of Shiva and Aghat....

More than the elder generation it's shock for The younger ones..... They have to accept the fact that Jayadev was  not only their sister's husband he is their own cousin blood relation.....

Shiva got the calmness of his father, Aghat got the aggression from his mother.... Their son's have the mix of both their parents...

Magilan was half Gowri half Shiva... Aadarsh was the angry form of Aghat, Aadhiran posses the funny and joyous nature of Aghat.... Mugilan was mildly Aashitha and mix of Aghat..

Devaki was another form of Mayavathi her mother..... What if maya didn't choose to be strong and become Revathi...the answer for that question is Devaki.....

What if Mayavathi didn't lost her parents and lived the life she possess..... That version is Uyir

Jayadev is completely Aadhithya in many layers.....Jayadev only have the physical resemblance of his father but the characteristics of Aadhithya his grandfather....

His resemblance with Aadhi is clearly seen in his business tactics.... And also how calmly he handles Uyir without much strain.... Literally like how Aadhi tamed the tough Revathi..

When all were talking Gowri was silent... Uyir and Tisya left to beach for turtle walk.... So they weren't presented in the conversation.. It was Mugil who noted his periyamma's silence....

"Oyee chellama....what are you thinking deeply"

That gained all others attention along with an slap on Mugil's back from Shiva....he pouted at his periyapa and moved towards his periyamma and sat beside her and leaned on her shoulder.. Shiva glared at him... That boy showed his tongue..