That was me....

Author's POV..

Uyir was sitting in hall the cook and maids already left.. She was alone with her own thought... She wasn't even feel hungry now....

It's 8 PM when she heard door opening sound that broke her chain of thoughts..

She stood up and saw tired Jayadev walking in once he saw her he directly came near her and engulfed her in a warm hug and hide his head in her neck filling his nostrils with her intoxicating smell...

She didn't expected that for sure.... Our preplanned version of conversation never happens as it is.. Life always surprise us...

Uyir was actually contemplating is this soft and innocent child is real Jayadev Or that angry and cold one... Even though she only saw the later version only once she can say that's not acting even this one is not acting....

Both are the same person's characteristics.... She doesn't have an idea how to respond to this gesture of him.... He didn't moved away he was still hugging her tightly searching his peace in her....

When he realized she wasn't hugging him back he mumbled over her skin...

Jayadev: Sorry de.. I won't say that I won't do that again.... But surely I will try to not show that worst of mine less... Sorry de... I didn't mean to hurt you.. It's just came out when you asked about them.... Sorry...

His voice was low but he meant every words he said....... She slowly encircled her hand on his shoulder..

He tightened the embrace more and pressed thier bodies more together like a single mold

He tightened the embrace more and pressed thier bodies more together like a single mold...... Uyir didn't felt that closeness suffocating instead it felt more comfort... May be she too needed that warm embrace after all that information incorporated in her mind today..... She needed it so she was relishing the hug with calmness...

They stood there stilled in each other's embrace her mind again and again replaying his words... What does that mean... This man who is hugging her like she  was his source of life was actually making her simple life into more complicated and pulling her into his mysterious world and she wasn't displeased with that fact........

She was allowing him to corrupt her mind body and soul without any repulsion... That's weird because his closeness and touches makes her numb of her own self she becomes water that can take up any shape and color he likes....

Unknowingly he was becoming her addiction and all her preplans and anger or any other emotions of her become nothing when it's comes to him...

It will be there inside her till she see him in presence.... Once he was in front of her she feels nothing but to take care of him like he was a new born baby and comfort him...

Is he doing it purposely or Its spontaneous..... She doesn't know even he doesn't know what happens to him when she was near because he feels  like a starving slave and she was his precious food which is right in front of him he can't neither relish it fully nor ignore like it doesn't exist in front of him...