Not enough...

Uyir's POV

"Did you slept inside the bathroom.... Come fast Dev.... We are already late "

I shouted while drying my hair...today is 5th month function of Innisai... It's not a baby shower that will happen in 7th Or 9th months it's before that... And Rudra mams was already fighting stating that he will take back his daughter with him this month itself and take care of her during her pregnancy and after childbirth too.... Neither my Chithi nor my mother ready to agree that as she was caring the first grandchild of them and Nandhu darls also says the same reason to take Innisai with her...

Both Dhiran and Innisai stuck in between elders of both side and have no clue which side they have to support....

Only after Tisya suggested that They can keep Innisai and baby extra months after baby's birth Rudra maams agreed that was a big drama two days back...

Coming back to me and Dev.... It's been two weeks after that day.... He came back to normal and yeah I do try to have a conversation regarding his parents not directly asking him.. But by sharing my childhood events and he unknowingly Immersed in our conversation and speaks about them.... He speaks alot and I love to hear it.... And surely this doesn't feel odd....

I do tried to find out about how my Appa knows his parents... There was nothing that connected them..... Vickram too said the same he was clueless.. And he couldn't dig more details...

I know why... Because my Appa.... If he doesn't wants something don't come out no one could find out until he wish... I even went and asked him directly.. He shrugged off and said I will know soon and the wait is over....

All I could figure out from that was my father feed of Dev's hide and seek play with his parents and he want to put a fullstop and the time came......

Appa just wants to give me before warning to prepare myself to handle Dev.... Because if my assumption is right then surely it would be a shock for myself too.....even though my assumptions have no proof my instincts says that's the truth...

Is appa planning to bring them to today's function....is she alright to travel.... Vickram said doctors prescribed not to travel due to her panic attacks and fear of meeting new people..... She did lost her memories but she was like a baby who needs constant monitoring of someone.... That was the only reason my father in law didn't came to chennai too meet Dev.... He can't leave her alone..... And surely he doesn't belive anyone with her that's why he didn't even kept any nurse for her all these years....

I wonder how much that man loves her.... Literally she was no one and came to him when she have nothing to offer him except her love and he devoted to her the rest of his life.... At least one point he should have thought bad about how his life turned out but he didn't... From what Dev and Vikram said he loves her madly and it's not just in her good days but even in her worst days and she was in coma.... He believed that she would come back to him eventually  she did......

I always wondered and awed about Aadhi and Maya's love then my parents..... But my in laws  completely came out of nowhere and blown away my mind

I still couldn't come out their story... The eagerness to meet them was sky high... Being brought up in a joined family..... I wanted to have a good relationship with my in laws and being in separate house from them was never been in my option... I want to stay with them in same house.....

But when I married and the in laws I introduced to wasn't like how I wanted.... Still I tried to be polite with them and tried my best to accept them as my family but their acts and greedy mindset made me throw away that thought and before I ask Dev already said we would be staying in separate house...

Actually I was relived that they weren't my real in laws... And Dev is not their biological son was even more good news for me because they won't deserve my Dev baby...

Now I want to have a happy family... An happy home with my Dev and my in laws.... I would literally spend my days listening to their stories conversing with them all day... That would be my dream come true...

When I was in my thoughts I felt cold hands sliding inside my saree and hugging me from behind... My lips curves up immediately knowing that was my Dev... He pressed his lips on my ears and nibbled the tip and muttered..

"Seems like deep thoughts would you like to share Mrs. Jayadev... "

I shook my head negatively... He chuckled and kissed my shoulder..

"You look Deliciously appetizing de...All I want was to taste you again..."

I turned and encircled my hands around his neck and smiled at him... He encircled his hands on my back and pulled me more onto him.... ..

"Who is stopping you Mr. Jayadev...hmmm"

I said innocently blinking my eyelids... He smirked...
He just come out of bathing only an towel wrapped around his waist.... Water droplets falling down from his hair stands and those sprinkled over his sexy and chiseled torso sparkled and what got my attention more was those hickeys on his body of course that's my work... And I am proud of that... I leaned and pressed my lips on the prominent and darker one in his chest...

He groaned and groped my ass and squeezed them... That made me let out a slow moan...

"Aaahhh"

His one hand entered inside my half dried hair and gripped it tightly pulling my head back slightly and leaned caging my lips in his for an hungry and passionate kiss.... My legs were loosing it's capability to stand still... I pressed my thighs together when he entered his tongue inside my mouth tasting me... I lost it and hugged him tightly giving up on all the control I have on me....

He didn't kissed he was eating me.... Sucking my life through my mouth and I have zero complaints...

He left my lips only when he felt I need a break to breath....

"I can't get enough of you de... "

He said in his husky voice that made me even more week.... and those tingling sensation in between my legs agreed to his words already... The last night deeds weren't enough for us..... We are always hungry for each other....

The next second I was on our bed under his mercy moaning and screaming his name for the next two hours...

Anyways I would get scoldings from amma for coming late at least that should worth right 😜😜😜

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter.....

Yeah I didn't write steamy moments of Dev and Uyir.... That all would be in bonus chapters......

Just two more chapters to finish this story.... Do share your guesses on Uyir's assumption.....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤