Second Option...

Author's pov..

Uyir was sitting on the bed and reading a book... She is just Skimming the pages nothing entered into her mind as it was wandering around someone else who just disappeared from that day....

Once again she checked her phone to see whether there is any reply from him for all the messages she sent so far....  to her dismay it's again left in seen only...

She signed and throwed her phone on slightly away from her..... She again tried to concentrate on the book....

Exactly at that time Meena and Mithra came to her room..

Mithra: Annii.... Are you free...

She asked coming inside... Uyir looked up...

Meena: she would be free only what other works she do..

Meena said in a mocking tone, Uyir narrowed her eyes Meena she immediately changed her tone and demeanor as soft and concerned one...

Meena: I mean... You would be bored of being at home all the time right... Even though you do household work along with the maids to pass your time... Still you will feel bored right  that's what I mean nothing bad  

Uyir just hummed.... Mithra came in and sat beside Uyir..

Mithra: Anni I am going out for shopping... I would be happy if you join with me....

Uyir: I am not interested Mithra... Sorry..

Meena: What does that mean you are not interested.... You should go ma... See which Nathanar are this much caring towards their Anni nowadays.... See Mithra wants to cheer you up ma.. Go with her buy what ever you like.. You are Dev group of industries chairmen's Wife.... You should make use of the power and flaunt it ma..

(Nathanar -sister in laws, husband's sisters

Anni- Sister in law...brother's wife)

Uyir: I am grateful for what I possess Attha.. But I don't like flaunting it....ever

Mithra you can go with your friends because your taste won't match with mine...so leave it...

Mithra: Yes Anni... I know our tastes don't match... Still I would get along with you more and know you more.....because you are different from what I thought and I like you more now....

Meera: Exactly you are not at all the person we thought... You know initially I thought like all daughter in laws you to will seperate my Jayadev from me and make him dance on your tunes.... But you are not like that... You are good you didn't tried to change him and you didn't tied him in your pallu knot.....

( athanga munthanaila mudinju vachukurathu 😌)

You let him live how he was before marriage.... See it's been 2 months he didn't even comeback home and was fully immersed in work.... You don't worry he will come back soon... You would feel alone right... We are here for that only we won't let you alone ma...

She said with honey coated smile... Uyir is not that much dumbest not to understand what exactly she is saying..... Meena never fails to remind Uyir that her husband left after the day he brought her here and ignoring her till now....

In these two month both Meena and Mithra understood that their authority is nothing and never works on Uyir and Mithra wants Aadharsh so she have to bend in front of Uyir and get into her good book... So they started showing too much care towards Uyir..... But they can't act all the time and their deceiving acts won't have any effect on Uyir..

Uyir signed what's is the use of blaming them the person who married her and made her live with them was not there.... He was disappeared after asking her to wait and she have no clue why she is waiting...

Mithra and Meena was trying to Persuade her to go for shopping with Mithra... Uyir doesn't want to hear more from them so she agreed...

Soon Mithra and Uyir left for shopping... The car stopped in front of   big mall..

Most of its Mithra who brought many stuffs Uyir was  just doing window shopping nothing caught her attention more than few seconds... It's not that Uyir hates shopping but her mood was not all helping her to concentrate on anything else

After hours of Shopping they went to an cafe and pastry spot inside the mall itself..

Mithra was speaking on her phone with her friend so she excused herself and moved aside.... Uyir was eating her pastry... Until someone intrude her silence...

That person sat in front of Uyir... she looked up that was a women.. Uyir remember seeing her in some business meeting she attend with her brothers and appa

Uyir tried to recollect her name .. Not to strain her much she introduced herself..

"I am Anamika"

Uyir just smiled at her... She not all in the mood of having conversation with stranger now... But that girl is not ready to leave her peaceful... After all she is going to take away the peace from Uyir....

Anamika: I know you won't like to talk much...... You don't have to... Just listen to me that's enough...

You may not know me but I know you very well... Who won't when you are the princess of business world.... Your father and brothers were always been on the spotlight... And thier eyes always on you to keep you protectively... So you are quite popular you know...

Uyir just prayed she just leave soon... By her talks she thought Anamika was one of those girls who is behind her brothers unfortunately she is after her husband..... At least was....

Uyir: Come to the point Miss. Anamika

Anamika: Oh.... Okay... I just want to ask you something....

After a gap she said..

Anamika: How is it to be the second Option Uyir...

Uyir furrowed..

Anamika: Oh you don't know... How sad... No problem I will tell you...

Your dear husband is there right..... He was deeply in love with a girl and he was searching her...

When I proposed him he rejected me in front of everyone saying he only belongs to his love... And her name is not Uyir.... But Maya...

And I know you have only one name right.... I am confused now...how he agreed to marry you... Is it because of your family wealth...is he keeping you happy....

Still I am feeling bad... Because you are his second Option... I just hope you will get his love to but even that would be second hand right.....

She said in a very sad tone and she smirked seeing Uyir's demeanor changing.... After all her work is done she is not the main villian and have the desire to have Jayadev as it was pretty clear She can't compete with Uyir... But she successfully did her job that is going to bring rift between Jayadev and Uyir...... She was satisfied with that itself..... When Uyir was in her thoughts Anamika left the place..

Mithra who came back after the call saw Anamika moving after talking with Uyir and Uyir's plain face said the remaining story.... She doesn't expect this for sure....

She moved towards Uyir..

Mithra: Annii... What she spoke with you....what ever it is just don't take it seriously... She is speaking out of Jealousy as she couldn't be you and married my anna.... Don't think about her words anni... Anni...

Uyir stood up she kept the amount with the bill and looked at Mithra..

Uyir: shall we leave Mithra..

She asked calmly... Mithra let out a relieve sign.... They moved out of the cafe...... Uyir looked back at Anamika who is now speaking with her friends and moved out........

Author's Note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter..

Please do vote and comment..

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤