Who wins?

Author's POV...

Her body is drenched in sweat... She was taking heavy breath still she didn't want to stop it....

Her muscles aches but she likes that pain... As usual the pain in her muscles gave her a kind of satisfaction that compliments her inner turmoil....

"Arghhhhhhh"

She groaned when she hits it right....... Her hands was in tight fist... Her mind was replaying everything happened so far and it was making her go crazy day by day....

She can't be weak... She won't accept her defeat to him ever.....

Again another hard punch landed on the punching bag.......Rightly at that time her husband entered drenched in sweat as he just returned from his jogging session....

He walked passed her without giving her any kind of attention irritating her more....

The chest fly machine was in front of her he sat on the seat comfortably... He knows she was watching him.... He removed his T shirt in swift action making her eyes go wide.....

He fluxed his muscles before started pulling the strings.... For each strech his chest and arm muscles elongated and fluxed back....

Uyir gasped seeing his sculpted torso... There was slight smirk on his lips on getting the expected reaction from his wife....

She shook her head to get a hold on her wandering mind that was literally doing sinster works with him in her imagination..... Her hands running on his torso freely... Her lips  were under his mercy.... His hands under her hair held it in tight grip.... His other hand was on her waist.... He pinned her body to the wall while he was marking her visible skin.... Then...

She opened her eyes immediately and turned back not to show her flushed face to her husband and boost his ego more..... She decided to leave from that place... restroom is there itself so she doesn't have to move to their room to take shower...

Not wanting to think more about him and to clear her dirty mind which is doing everything to make her loose to him....

She was held the door lock and about to open she felt someone's presence behind her..... Not someone it's her husband..... She took a deep breath and turned back to come face to face with her Adonis husband.....

His eyes travelled from her head to toe...... Then came back to her eyes.... Slowly wend down to her lips..... She licked her dry lips .... The surrounding getting more intense and hot........ Her heart was beating at high pace....

Both were sweating already do to their workout but this tension between them make them sweat more........

His eyes followed the sweat drop that trailed down from her brows to her cheeks then the side of her lips.... Then chin.....tingling there for few more second... It feel down on her t shirt... Which already have sweat paches....

Her breath become even more heavy when his eyes landed on her erected nipples that is clearly visible over her wet t shirt.

Uyir gasped when his hands were about to touch them... She closed her eyes her lips parted lightly....her breath stuck when she felt his hot breath on her neck and shoulder...goosebumps erupted in her boys.......she fisted her hands tightly......

But.....

Nothing came up and heat radiated form their closeness was missing... It felt cold that perplexed her and she forced her eyes open only to let them wide......

That husband of her is going back with a towel.... That man did all this just to take that towel....

Bullshit.... He did that deliberately she gritted her teeth... She was fuming in anger and frustration but she can't do anything... She groaned and stomped her feet and entered the  restroom....

She heard his laughter that irritated her more.... She was craving for his touch same goes for that husband of hers still both managed to be away not really away but didn't touched each other from that day.....

She was angry at herself for agreeing to his challenge....that man was testing her patience to its extend... She was literally punching that bag imagining her husband in its place....

Because he was Irritating her that much.... That doesn't mean she didn't do anything to test him too...

Both were competing each other in the challenge of who will break this silence game and accept their defeat....

Neither of them is ready to give up and it's been 1 and half month still they both managed not to break their silence.....,........ Let's see who wins......

Author's note  

Hello people..

Short update...

The reason will be revealed in next chapter....

Please Do vote and comment...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤