Her eyes..

Mild mature content ahead..... If you are uncomfortable please do skip the parts....... ❌❌❌❌❌❌

Jayadev's POV

When I came back from meeting mama... I was lost.... Lost in old memories which haunts me as well as keeping me alive as it hold the time when I was truly happy....

Now I am getting back to my true happiness because I have my Uyir with me...

She is my safeplace, my comfort, my love..my solace....my wife....my peace....My seductress for sure and my Uyir.... My life....

From the moment I left his office all I wanted was to go to her hug my Uyir and find my peace in her arms...... Nothing else mattered to me than that...

When I entered our room I saw her who is freash and just took bath..her kholed eyes, the Thali chain and the saree she wore.... Her wet hair...didn't I said she is my seductress...... She looked like a goddesses to me... I took a  deep breath and sat on the bed... My head was paining... I held my head..

I felt her moment coming closer.... Without any delay I hugged her  pressing my face in her stomach...

Her intoxicating smell filled my nostrils... She ran her fingers through my hair.... That atomatically started reducing my headache.... I am near her... I am in the arms of my wife my safeplace.....I closed my eyes and relished the moment and calmed my senses......

After a moment I looked up... She smiled and kissed my forehead but didn't spoke anything..... That's when I remember that challenge.... I don't think I need more time to realize my love for her... I am very sure about my love... I actually planning for our honeymoon where I will give her a grand proposal..... But before that this happened....Shiva mama said it right Uyir surely would try to know about my parents ... And she wanted to win this challenge so that she could ask ms to tell her about them...

Am I ready for that... I don't know... I can't hide it from her all my life right... Surely I don't want to start our life with secret... Assuring myself that my Uyir won't leave even after knowing what happened in past ... She won't right she promised me she won't and I trust her...I trust our love...

I kissed her palm and said looking at her...

" You won"

She just smiled..

"I agreed my defeat Uyir... You can speak with me now... I want to hear your voice badly... Please.... "

I pleaded her because I am dying to hear her voice again... . She smiled and kissed my forehead lovingly and looking into my eyes she confessed..

"I love you Dev"

My breath stucked.... She confessed me right now.. I couldn't belive it... She might have understood my thoughts she kissed my forehead again then sat on my lap and cupped my face and repeated

"I love you Jayadev...... I mean it... I love your everything.......I love all of you just like you love me "

She said with a genuine smile...the last control I had was already broken by her confession...

The next second I found myself  literally eating her lips she reciprocated equal passion and intense why not we are starving for each other for last 2 months and when it finally over I can't control myself anymore...

It was slow intense and sensual..... We both took our time to taste each other

 We both took our time to taste each other