Strange

Mild mature content ahead 🔞 if you are uncomfortable please ignore this chapter.....

Uyir's POV

"Ahghhmmm.... ...ahammm..... "

I moaned slowly in between when his hand gripped my bare waist while he was still not ready to leave my lips and taking by breath away.... He swallowed my moans too.....

My fingers dig into his neck and my other hand griped his hair tightly in ecstasy....

I couldn't take it more it's too much.. I need to breath but my beasty husband is lost in the different world to acknowledge my difficulties to breath.. He was literally sucking my life through my lips.....

I gripped his hair more tightly and pulled it along with that pushing him away from me slightly.....

Finally he left my lips with a groan that sends shivers run through my spine... I pressed my thighs together and took long deep breaths to make my breath normal and reduce the pace of my heart beats.... He kissed my forehead and joined our heads... Even he was breathing heavily....

After few seconds when my breath came under control I looked at him who's eyes were closed..... His whole body is pressed over mine even though his one hand was balancing his half weight...

I can say he is still heavy.... Did I became weak as I don't work out much as I used to be when I am at the peak of my boxing career.... Seems like I have to restart work out to bare his pace......

I smiled at myself... I traced his jaw and cheeks.... He opened his eyes looking at me intensely... He held my hand and kissed my palm....

Jayadev: I missed this.... I missed how your skin feels under my touch.... Under my lips......

He said in deep voice without breaking the eye contact.... I couldn't handle intensity in his eyes... It's hypnotic..... So to save myself from those dark coffee colored eye man who is looking at me like I was his prey.... I turned back......

I can hear him chuckling...... The next moment I shivered when I felt his lips on my bare back.... It's a high neck backless blowse a single hook and knot is only keeping it in place as it was cupped blowse I didn't wore bra....

I breath stuck when I felt chillness at my hook... He unhooked it with his teeth.... I bit my lower lips to control the moan.....the knot was also undone and he licked my back which is on full display to him....my hands gripped the bedsheets tightly......

Soon his hands interwined with mine... Our fingers tangled and I arched and moaned when he bit my spine lighty then licked that place to sooth the pain.. ..

He continued to do his artistry on my back all I could do was hissing and moaning.... Strangely I don't want to stop him from doing it.... He was drowning me into the world of pleasure mixed with pain...

I gasped loudly when he bit the side of my waist and licked that place... He was literally eating my back like chocolate ice cream...

Waittt... What....

Thats when something striked me... I immediately turned back that Sudden movement made another cracking sound the bed is completely broke into two...

Due to that turn his face directly hit my navel... He groaned..... And bite my navel...

I hit his shoulder.. And gripped his head but he bit my navel once again and rubbed his subtle beard on my hip twice making me giggle due to that ticklish feeling...he laughed and looked up at me....

There was that mischevious smirk on his face... I slapped his cheeks playfully...

He giggled... And held my hand again hovered over me... I place my hand on his chest to stop him from leaning more.... He narrowed his eyes at me.. I did the same......