Bonus Chapter...

Author's  POV.

"How do you feel now?"

he asked her passing her the soup, she got it from him took her first sip then placed it aside and looked up at him.....

"What do you think Dev...Are you happy?"

He smiled and shifted closer to her ,she leaned on his shoulder he held her palm in his and kissed her head...

"Just Happy....I don't know how to measure this feeling ...its hard to express. Its beautiful also making me scared little bit......but I am overwhelmed....Indeed I didn't expected this news was surprise for me  too....

I surely didn't expect on the first day of our Honeymoon I will  get the news of my baby on board..."

he said the with a chuckle she hits his shoulder playfully...

"Yeah plan honeymoon after celebrating 2nd year Wedding Anniversary and say you didn't expect me getting pregnant "

she glared at him...

"Oh madam it was you who didn't want to come out of our house at all.....first you said you want to spent time with amma again when I planned for our honeymoon you pointed out Aadhiran's new born baby and being good Aathai you don't want to come you only agreed now and that end up like this......you can't blame me for this madam...."

"Still you didn't let go of the idea of this honeymoon..."

she retorted.....he rolled his eyes...

"Because this was the best advice I got from your dear father my maams that when he first asked about Honeymoon Athai said she will only agree after finishing the construction of new house ....and when the house construction was over Atthai is already pregnant with Magilan macha....Simply he never went for honeymoon its always family trips......so I decided no matter what we are going for honeymoon and this turned out like this  "

she sat up straight and glared at him....

"You are speaking like you have nothing to do with this baby.....Mr.Jayadev I am pregnant because of you forget using condoms and always on high ..........So in real sense it wasn't me who spoiled your this shitty honeymoon plan flop"

she shouted ...he took deep breath and pulled her in his arms...she Struggled to get out of his hold he held her tightly....

"Shhhh.....calm down .....yes it was my fault only.....I am fool okay.....don't get angry now....its not good for the baby....shhhh.... calm down.....I am here..."

he cooed her patting her head hugging her close to his chest...she calmed and peaked out from his chest and looked at him...

"We are supposed to be happy about the baby....but see we were arguing like this...."

she didn't answered but hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest.....she mumbled...

"Dev....I don't know why I reacted like that.......I don't know what exactly I feel......it felt  strange..."

"You don't want this baby Uyir???"

he didn't like the idea of losing this baby.....but surely he won't force her it was she who is going to change ,her body will undergo changes and her mental health too. She shook her head Negatively....

"What are you even asking Dev....this is our baby..... why won't I want him/ her.....its just overwhelming and making me clueless......indeed I was over the moon when the doctor said that I am pregnant today.........but now many thoughts running in my mind.....I want to run to my family and say them that I am going to be amma soon and see how my Appa and Mii react to it ...and how my brother's reacts......we just now informed Atthai and mama.....I asked them not to tell anyone  because I want to tell them in person........but now I am confused.......what would be Tisya's condition....because yesterday Only we talked and I did suggested her about adoption.....Anna was ready to apply for Adoption he asked me to know her opinion in common before he break this conversation with her.....he is already worried for her and he doesn't want to make a move before knowing her standpoint.....he doesn't ask her directly because he know Tisya.....she would think even he think her as insufficient for him....which would be last thing he want her to think............when we are returning back from the hospital all I thought was about this.........She is always been there for me how would she react to my pregnancy news is kind of making me worried for her.....I don't want to hurt her Dev....can you understand what I am saying.... "