Wait......

Author's POV

After he left she find that cabin boring without him... She moved towards the window and moved the curtains it was glass window so she can see the bright morning sun lightning up the surrounding...

Busy roads with high buildings.. These sceneries are not new for her so that didn't Fascinated her.....

She can see people hurriedly coming inside the building.... Of course they should as their working hours starts... Peak hours are always hectic and hurried.... She was someone who is not fond of hurried stuff...

Her world is so slow and simple without much events....sometimes simple things Fascinates her and get her whole attention sometimes the same won't deserve a glace from her....

She won't preplan anything she just goes with the flow same is with this new relationship... She doesn't want to confuse her mind thinking what it is.... She just want to go with the flow of it and enjoy  every moment calmly....

She doesn't want to open the window... May be because the AC was on or she doesn't like the morning dusty smell on the hair due to the vehicles.... She have no idea..... All she thought was she have to place some purifying plants as his Cabin gives her documents vibes...she do love the smell of papers.... But that was books paper not this one...

The cabin have sophisticated and cozy interior design....

While she was thinking all this her breath stuck due to the hot breath she felt behind the back of her ears...

Her body relaxed lightly sensing that it was her husband....

His hand sneaks inside her Sare and pulled her back to him by pressing her hips.. She gasped and closed her eyes.....

He pressed his lips near her neck then  bare shoulder her blouse gave easy access to... His stumbles and mustache brushed on her skin made her feel ticklish as well as madr goosebumps erupt on her body... She took a deep breath...

His hand was still  pressing her navel.... Her back was pressed to his front.. She was caged between him and the glass window....he sucked the skin between her shoulder blade and her neck along with the fabric.... She throwed her head back giving him more access.....

When his hands started to move and trace her bare waist.. She moaned... As he was not fully placing his fingers there... He was teasing her with his touch while his lips were doing other works on her exposed skin and back...

She griped the window for support while the other hand held his hand from teasing her more... She felt him smiling over her skin...

There is no defiance from her that boosted his confidence.. In swift action he turned her towards him... She opened her eyes and looked straight into his eyes.....

She was talking heavy breath she was shy but not scared... Her confidence amused him as usual..... He erased the gap between thier hot bodies... Placing his hands on either side of her he caged her in between him and the glass window once again...

He joined thier heads.. Both were taking deep breath... His eyes were closed he was trying to control himself she can she his boner.....veins in his hands popped out due to his tight fist....

Uyir cupped his face...her touch did something inside him... He opened his eyes and placed his hands above hers and kissed her palm without moving away from the position...

Jayadev: it's tough..... Keeping you in near me and control myself was getting more tougher..... And your irresistance just adds fuel to my desires..... Just stop me when I go over board... Because I can't control all the time.....