Journey......

It was night time still The majestic Victoria Terminus station  was crowded and busy..

Trains leaving time and arrival times are being announced without gap... People were moving faster here and there to catchup the train and many leaving out..

There was a girl who doesn't know what to do and where to go and she couldn't understand anything the people around her speaking it's a strange language for her....

Her eyes were red and cheeks are puffy due to her constant crying.... Even though she get used to her crying and tears been her best friend as it only gave her company till then now she felt that that to left her pathetic self...

From what she remember she always been suffered and verbally and physically abused.... All she could do was crying at her fate which made her like that.....

She was orphan that's what she has been told by the man who gave her a roof over her head all these years and she had been his house unpaid maid... His wife who doesn't have a child also didn't showed any mercy on her.....

She never went out of that small slum in Madras...now she was in Bombay...

She escaped from that man who took her here to sell her in red house area...somehow she managed to ran away from them...

That man who brought up her said her that he was taking her on a tour as she doesn't go out ever... Even the Madras central Railway station is an marvel view for her she was that much excited and belived his words and came with him on train for the first time...

But all her excitement and eagerness crashed out when she eavesdropped that man speaking with someone else... As they stayed near the railway station... She managed to again enter into the main station and disappear in that crowd...

Those two were searching her.... She did have injuries and her knees and hand have patches of blood Oozing  out of her wounds....

She was scared to the core and even more broken.... She doesn't have the willingness to live.as there is no purpose for it... She has no one then what is the need of survival...... Still she doesn't want to be sold to someone who will ruin her life and she can't even think of coming out of it once she fell into that burialpit.....

She Somehow have to reach madras at least there she understand what people speaks and survive by doing household works which she used to do....

But she doesn't know how to go there.... She knows she came by train.... But in front of her there was many and she doesn't know which will lead her to her destiny.....

Her eyes which already lost its life was searching here and there to find the hope.... The hope which will help her to live.....

But no one paid any attention to her and someone pushed her away as she was on his was she fell on the  floor and winced in pain..... Her moistened eyes again shredded tears but no hand came to wipe it....

How much can she cry over her self... She bite her inner cheeks and gritted her teeth to control the pain and managed to stood up someway...

Her eyes were blurring.... She couldn't walk further..... Without thinking she went inside the train ...

That coach wasn't like the crowed one she came here.... It's empty.. And they have screens for each sleeper seat....

It's first class coach... She doesn't know that... She went inside passing the curtain and she fell on the seat unconscious.........

Her eyes closed and she relived from bearing the pain in her body and heart with that........

An taxi stopped in front of the Railway station .... An handsome young man dressed in formals came out of it... The driver helped him to take out his luggage bag as he already took out his suitcase with him.... He paid the taxi driver and entered inside...