I am not strong

Author's POV...

Everyone in Uyir's parents house was at hall except Gowri she didn't came back from college...

As already Shiva informed all about Thali pirichu korthal function ( A function where the yellow thread will be replaced by gold chain or some new more small golden accessories like kasi, kundu ect...) everyone was discussing what are all other requirements and what have to buy new for seeru...

Gowri entered into the house saw them all.... To be specific her eyes narrowed at her husband and daughter. ....

Gowri: I want to talk with you alone.....

She walked towards her room... He followed his wife.... She stoped and looked at Uyir...

Gowri: You too...

Uyir nodded and went with her parents...

Innisai: Periyattha looks angry?...

Ashitha: I would be surprise if she isn't...

Tisya: What do you think chinnattha... Would this function happen..

Aashitha smiled at her..

Aashitha: surely it would...Shiva mama said it right..... Now let's do other works... It's between daughters and mother.... We can't say anything...

Innisai : Periyattha won't scold Uyir right....

Aashitha just smirked and moved from there...

Inside the room... Gowri was sitting on the bed while the other two standing in front of her....

Gowri looked both of them...

Gowri: Seems like father and daughter decided to be mute.....
No problem...

Mr. Shivashankar... I will tell you one story at the end of it I will ask you  simple question just answer that okay...

The story goes like this.... There was a father and daughter duo , even though the father have son he loves his daughter the most and never said no to her wishes..

That girl grow up and decided to marry and the father arranged it too. Even after knowing how the family is.... After the marriage the groom went out for work and didn't came back that daughter came back to her father and asked him to come to her in laws house through that that groom have to feel threatened and keep her happy and the father agreed to that to again.....

Now how do you see this father and daughter duo.... Doesn't it seems like perfect father and his spoiled princess story...

Uyir: Miii

Gowri: I am not talking to you..... And I don't like someone interrupting between me and my husband....

You are here because you are the reason this talk came up.... So shut your mouth till I say.. Hmmm

Uyir stood silently... She knows her mother anger....she have full right to be...

Gowri again looked at Shiva..

Gowri: Do you remember you have a wife.... And your daughter born from her she didn't came through roof top....

Now say is this how you nourished  your daughter.... Because I didn't raised my daughter like this......

I never interfered in any of her decision because I believed that my husband and Daughter can never take wrong decision....

I don't want to know what kind of reason he have what kind of situation he was in ,I just know one thing that my daughter is not happy with him ....

And my dear daughter came up with this wonderful idea of keeping this function for bring him back through her family....

What kind of relationship is this Mr.Shivashankar..... Do you have any idea about it.. Huh..

He was silent... She moved towards Uyir...

Gowri: Your father have no answer do you have.....

Uyir: Did my family won't stand with me when I need mii...

Gowri chuckled...

Gowri: It would for sure but for what to force someone to be with you... Really is that why family is for...

My daughters won't have to plead or force anyone to be with her.... If she does something like that  then she is not my daughter..

Uyir gulped...

Uyir: Mii... I couldn't find other option...

Gowri: Ohhhh really..... Is it that much difficult for Shivashankar's daughter to find where her husband is and confront him.....

I don't have words.... Wow...... Really ... So your husband respect your family's but not you..... What kind of husband he is..... Huh...

I know he married you for his family... Now what he would live with you fearing your family..... Really.....

Is my daughter's standards are that much low... Say... .

Shiva: Gowriiii

Gowri: Shhhhhhh... Your chance is already over......

Uyir speak up....

Do you think that guy deserve to be my son in law..... Because I don't think so....

In my terms I would be happy to keep my daughter at my home itself than living with such delusional person.....

She looked both father and Daughter....

Gowri: This should be last time..... And if it happen again then I won't mind locking you in my house ... At least you don't have to live with those leeches......

Tomorrow function would happen...  my husband said it and I won't let down my husband's words....

Remember Uyir you are married...he is your life partner and you choose this for yourself don't drag your family in between........

Neither you nor your husband respect this relationship.. You let down your husband and he let down you already and it's not even 2 months into marriage...

You wanted me to advice you right..... Now listen carefully if you can hear someone disrespecting your husband even if its your own parents then you failed that relationship there itself even before it started..

I don't know how you going to rebuild this relationship....

You asked me one day... Am I disappointed you mii... Now I am answering you... Yes you did today......

Tear drop fell from Uyir's eyes.... Gowri moved forward and wiped it.....

Gowri: Women's tears are more precious before letting out think twice it's worth it or not....

And I am not that much strong enough to see my Uyir's tears...... Hmmmm

Uyir hugged her mother tightly... Gowri creased her hairs and kissed her head....

Author's note...

Double update on request...

This second update of the day those who didn't read the previous one please do check out..

Please do vote and comment..

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤