Chapter 2- The Move

Around 12:34pm, I rolled over to see Takeoff looking over at me. I reached him, he took my hand and held it.

   "Takeoff, I wanna go home." I said, he smiled, got up and walked over to our suitcases and started packing. "Ur not gonna some anything."

   I said, standing up, he looked at me and shook his head no, smiling up at me. I smiled, turned around and began to fix the bed and clean the room up. I up some clothes on. We checked out the hotel and waited for the Jeep to come pick us up and take us to the airport. We got on the plane and headed home.

  "Takeoff, I'm sorry for cutting our honeymoon short." I said, as we sat in our airplane seats.

    "Its ok, baby. I'm happy we going back home, but I think we should buy our own house and move out. Its to many people in that house and we're married now, plus this baby, so." Takeoff explained, looking down at me, as he was playing with my hair, while I laid my head on his shoulder.

      Tonice P.O.V

  "Stop playing." I yelled, laughing, as Offset threw a pillow at me, as Quavo started laughing. "Get out."

   "Baby, I'm sorry." Offset said, walking over toward.

   "No, cause u hit me in the face." I said, getting up off the bed, I walked downstairs to answer the door. When I opened the door and there stood Chrissy and Takeoff. "What the fuck."

   "U act like u don't wanna see us." Chrissy said, as they walked in.

   "Well ya, its y'all honeymoon and wasn't suppose to come home in a couple weeks." I said, as Offset and Quavo came downstairs.

      Chrissy P.O.V

  "What the fuck. Why y'all here.?" Quavo asked, walking toward us, shaking Takeoff's hand and giving me a hug. Offset hugged me then shook Takeoff's hand.

   "We came home, cause Chrissy wanted too and so did I, but we got something to tell y'all." Takeoff said, looking at me, rubbing my back.

    "Um, I'm really fucking hungry." I said, rolling my eyes, as I walked in the kitchen.

    "Baby, tell them why u so fucking hungry." Takeoff said, following me into the kitchen. I turned around, looked at him, as I bit down onto my apple.

   "Fine, I'm pregnant. I'm gonna be really fat soon." I said, throwing my hands in the air.

   "Holy fuck, I'm gonna be a great uncle." Quavo said, jumping up and down. He ran over to me and hugged me. He pulled away and kissed my chest, "Holy shit."

   Quavo ran upstairs and got his phone, came back talking to someone.

    "And we're also thinking about moving out." Takeoff said, Quavo dropped his phone and stared at us.

   "Y'all thinking about what.?" Quavo asked, Takeoff shook his head, walked up to our room and took half of all our clothes. He took them to his car, I walked out the front door and got in the front seat. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, I let a tear out, as I looked over at Tonice. She smiled and waved at me. I nodded my head at her, as Takeoff got in the driver seat, as we drive to the nearest hotel, so I can be next to Caribou. When we got to the hotel, we parked in the back then got a room. In our hotel room, there were no words said, well he didn't let me say much. Takeoff lifted my foot up and gave me a massage. He rubbed baby lotion into my legs, stomach, arms and chest. Later that night, I closed my eyes, as Takeoff got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

   "Get some sleep, babe." Takeoff said, I shook my head, slowly. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

    What y'all think about how Quavo, feel about Takeoff and Chrissy moving out?

   Vote and Comment...?