Chapter 4- The New House

Takeoff woke me up around 9:46am, I got dressed and waited for Takeoff. After he got done, we went to house and paid for the house.

   "Ok, here r the keys. I wish u the best and for ur growing family." She said, looking at me, I smiled at her, as she walked out.

  "Takeoff, baby. Husband." I yelled, walking around the house, until I saw him, standing in a empty room. "Takeoff, what's wrong.?"

"Nun, baby I'm just thinking on how Ima change this room into a baby room." Takeoff said, turning around looking over at me.

   "Husband, don't worry about that. We don't even know what gender it is, just calm down." I said, walking over toward him, hugging him. I pulled away, got onto my tip toes and kissed him.

  "Well wife. I'm gonna try and be a good husband." Takeoff said, smiling down at me. "I should first go to the house and got get our bed, so we went have to sleep on the floor."

   "Ok, baby." I said, as we pulled away. We walked downstairs, into the kitchen, as the front door, slowly opened.

   "We brought y'all shit." I heard, Tonice yell. I ran toward her arms and hugged her.

  "Thank u. I was gon come over there and get the bed." Takeoff said, walking over toward us, giving Tonice a hug. As Offset and Quavo walked in with my other stuff.

   "We got y'all. Even tho I really don't want y'all to move out." Quavo said, holding a box of my other shoes. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek then he smiled. I rolled my eyes, as I showed them were the master bedroom was. Me and Tonice stood around in the kitchen talking, while the boys carried the bed Quavo gave me for my birthday.

  "Ight, ok. I'm fucking tired as fuck, we finna go home and catch them z's, Ight." Quavo said, shaking Takeoff's hand then hugging me.

  "Y'all started to kinda talk like me." I said, laughing at what Quavo said. Quavo rolled his eyes and laughed, when they walked out the front door, Takeoff locked the door and walked over toward me.

   "Ok, well. We got the master bedroom done and plus its only, what time is it? Um 3:23pm, perfect timing." Takeoff said, looking at the clock then looked down at me.

   "Good, I love u. U hard working dad." I said, touching his face, as I leaned toward him and kissed him. He smiled at me, put me up and carried me up to the bedroom. I laid in bed, while I watched Takeoff try and hook the Tv up. "Takeoff, what the hell r u doing.?"

   "I don't know, baby. Let me be a man and fuck up some shit." Takeoff said, turning around, laughing. I threw my head back and began to laugh.

   "I'm sorry, man." I said, laughing, slowly getting got of bed, walking over to him. "Let me help u."

  "Ight, hold this cord." Takeoff said, passing me a wire. I pulled it into the wall and the tv came on. "Ight, thank u. I'll plug the TiVo on."

   "Ok, baby. Ima lay down, cause I'm getting kind of light headed." I said, slowly walking over to the bed.

    "What? R u ok.?" Takeoff asked, getting up, grabbing my hand, helping me to the bed.

    "Ya, Takeoff I'm fine. I just got up to fast." I said, waving my hand, looking up at him. Takeoff had a concerned look in his eyes. "Takeoff, baby. Ima be fine go hook the tv up."

   "Ok, baby." Takeoff said, kissing my forehead, he looked at me then began to work on the tv. I laid down, sat back up, grabbed my YRN pillow and placed it behind my lower back. I closed my eyes and made myself relax.

    "Fuck, I'm so uncomfortable." I said, sitting up. Takeoff at me and stood up.

   "Here's the remote, the tv's working. What's wrong.?" He asked, moving my legs, sitting next to me.

   "My back is annoying me." I said, looking at him, he shook his head. Takeoff grabbed my hand and pulled me up, he grabbed a long pillow, placed it vertically, grabbed a little mini pillow and placed it down, he slowly pushed me down, and looked at me.

   "How that feel.?" He asked, I shook my head yes, smiled and gave him a thumbs up. I closed my eyes then fell asleep, around 6:42pm.