Chapter 47- Derek

Kiana P.O.V
  Around 11:28pm, everyone went to sleep. I got up from under Toni and walked in the kitchen. I went threw the frig then there was a knock on the door.

    "Who is it.?" I asked, putting my hand on the door handle.

    "Just open the door." The person said, I rolled my eyes then opened the door to be faced with my best friend, Derek. I put my head down and smiled.

     "What u doing here? Its almost 12 am." I said, looking back up at him.

   "U love me." He said, walking in the house, walking up to my room. I followed him and smiled. "Where yo bro at.?"

  "In the movie room with Lecla, Toni and Jordan." I said, as he looked at me then sat on the bed.
  "Who's Jordan.?" He asked, taking his shirt off, sitting on my bed.

  "My cousin, Jordan. Why u gotta take ur shirt off.?" I asked, looking away from him.

   "Cause Ima gangsta." He said, pulling me in for a hug, holding me down.

   "Stop, ur a dork." I said, laughing, as he began to tickle me. He stopped and looked me down in the eyes.

   "U love with dork tho." He said, letting me go, smiling his million dollar smile.

   "Thinking about loving someone. How ur girlfriend.?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.

  "Damn, I forgot about her. I need to get rid of her, she won't leave." Derek explained, looking over at me then shaking his head left to right.

   "Why u don't wanna be with her anymore.?" I asked, laughing at what he said.

   "Cause I don't love her no more and I got feelings for someone else." He said, showing me his screen saver on his phone. Keep Calm And Love Derek.

  "Why u change ur screen saver? Oliva looked cute in that pic." I said, smiling at him, as he began to shake his head no.

   "I don't wanna be with her no more, beat her ass for me." Derek said, grabbing my hand.

  "No, why can't u do it? U got beef with her not me." I said, looking away then up at him, as his phone began to ring.

   "Its Oliva. Put it up." Derek said throwing his phone as me.

   "No, that's ur girlfriend." I said throwing it back, smiling at him.
   "Ur right. Hello, we gotta talk. We gotta talk about. No don't worry about where I'm at. I wanna break up with u. U keyed my car before, that's nun new. Stop all that fake crying, shit. I'm breaking with u, cause I lost feelings, I wanna be with someone else. Ight ok, bye." He said, smiling over at me. "She gon key my car for the seventh time."

   "Its that crazy, stupid love." I said, he rolled his eyes and pulled me into his arms. "How's ur brother.?"

   "He's good, trying to be like me." He said, I shook my head and smiled up at him.

   "He crazy as hell." I said, Derek pushed me and laughed.

    "Fuck u, Kiana." He laughed, I smiled at him, as my cheeks began to hurt then I yawned. "U sleepy, come here."

  "No I'm not." I said, slapping his hand away, he pulled me in and slowly rocked me. After a while, I ended up falling asleep in is arms.

   What y'all think about Derek? Who do he love?
   Will they fall for each other?