Chapter 51- Hurt As Fuck

After we went out to eat, I drove back to the house, so Kirshnik can get ready for his date tonight. When we walked in the house, Kirshnik ran upstairs and I walked to the living room.

    "Ur back." Derek said, walking toward me with his arms opened, he leaned down and kissed my lips.

    "Ya, we came back, cause Baby Takeoff gotta date." I explained, smiling. Derek smiled and picked me up. "What the hell r u doing.?"

   "Nun, carrying u." He said, stating the obvious.

    "Wow. Who knew.?" I asked, as he walked into my room, closed the door and laid me on the bed.

    "I can't wait until tomorrow. Me, u and my lil bro." He said, pulling me into his arms, kissing my forhead.

    "Same here, I haven't seen ur brother in a long ass time." I said, getting up, looking at him.

    "Ya, he got bigger. Much bigger, which means he ain't no baby no more." He said, looking into my eyes, I shook my head and laid back down.

    "He's so cute. He look just like u." I said, sitting up, looking down at him. "U remember when I went to ur house and he kept trying to flirt with me."

    "Oh ya, I remember that. He was all over u." Derek said, laughing, pulling me down onto his chest, kissing my forehead. I relaxed in his arms and fell asleep.

    Kirshnik P.O.V

    "Tamy, r u ready or nah.?" I asked, walking into her house, going up the stairs.

    "Aah fuck." I heard, I opened her door and shook my head. "Oh my gosh, Kirshnik."

    "Nice." I said, walking away, leaving the house, walking to my car.

    "Wait, Kirshnik. I'm so sorry. This isn't what it look like." She said, wearing a sheet around her body.

    "Then what is it? Cause, I just saw u in the bed with another nigga. Tamy, u know how much I liked u, but damn if u ain't wanna be with me. U shouldn't told me." I said, looking up at her, I waved her away, as I drove back home. "Where my sis at? I needa talk to her, forreal."

    "She upstairs sleep. What's wrong, Kirshnik.?" Toni asked, getting up off the counter, walking toward me.

    "I can't, I wanna talk to Kiana." I said, walking up the stairs to Kiana's room. I opened the door and walked in.

   "Why u walk in like that.?" Kiana asked, looking at me. I looked down then back up at her. "Wait, ur date? What happened.?"

   I walked out then walked to my room. I closed the door, changed my clothes and got in bed, mad as fuck. Until Kiana came in, walked over toward me, get in bed and laid on my shoulder.

    "Talk to me, Kirshnik. I'm ur sister, u can talk to me about those hoes, I mean chicks." She said, covering her mouth.

    "U right. Those hoes out here. So I went to get Tami and she was in the bed with another nigga. Sis, I was so hurt like so damn hurt and pissed off." I said, pulling from under her, sitting up, looking down at her.

     "Fuck her, Kirshnik. What I want u to do is be u. U don't need a girlfriend to make u happy or feel good about urself." She said, sitting up, pulling me into her arms. I shook my head, as I laid down, she moved my arm and laid on my shoulder. "Be happy, tomorrow is the 4th."

    "Ima try, but u know how I am when I get pissed and/or hurt." I said, she shook her head, as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Sometimes, I wish I had a girl friend, as cool and real as my big sister. But the way my life is set up, bitches only like me, cause of my family's money and I hate that shit. Makes me feel like I'm a piece of shit and I'm worthless, but I don't get no love from those hoes and that's cool.