Chapter 19- WTF

After that shit happened, Takeoff laid down then I laid next to him with his arms wrapped around me, as I watched Tay Tay play with Kiana.

"Shh, girl get ur baby." Tay Tay said, laying Kiana next to me, I picked her up and placed her on my chest and rubbing her back.

   "Baby, get off my arm. I gotta use the bathroom." Takeoff said, I lifted my head up and saw as DeShaun showed Takeoff where the bathroom was at.

   "So, y'all got y'all own house.?" DeShaun asked, coming back in the room, to sat next to me.

   "Yes we do. We got a big backyard for Kiana to play in, we got three cars and a bueaitful baby, but its just us be in the house." I said, still rubbing Kiana's back, as Takeoff came back in the room and took Kiana from me. "What the heck.?"

   "What? Can I hold my baby.?" Takeoff said, smirking at me, pulling me into his arms. I smiled and shook my head yes, as we shared a warm kiss.

   "Hold ur baby, cause I'm bout to go to sleep." I said, I smiling, turning around to go to sleep.

   Takeoff P.O.V

   "U treat my cousin good.?" Tay Tay asked me, I shook my head, smiled then looked down at Kiana.

   "Good, cause she got family." DeShaun said, looking at me, nodded his head at me.

   "Nah, I ain't gon let nobody hurt her. I'll go to jail for her, kill a nigga for her and do life for my babies. This my family and its my job to take care of them." I said, looking over at DeShaun, shaking my head at him, as I touched Chrissy's head. She lifted her head up and placed it on my chest, looked at me then went back at sleep. "Y'all don't know how much I love her."

   "I gotta question." Tay Tay said, I nodded my head at her then she looked at DeShaun.

   "Have u ever cheated on her or hurt for in any kind of way.?" He asked, I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

  "Hell nah, I'll kill myself before I ever think about cheating on Chrissy." I said, lying Kiana down on the bed, on her stomach. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. "Why r u asking me that anyway.?"

  "No reason." DeShaun said, standing up, looking at me then walked over to the door, but before he walked out, he turned around looked at Chrissy, licked his lips at her then walked out, closing the door behind him.

   "Wake her up. We finna go." I told Tay tay, she quickly woke up Chrissy, I passed Kiana to Tay Tay, as she carried her out to the car. I put Chrissy in the passenger seat, hugged Tay Tay Goodbye then drove off to our hotel.

   "Why we leave so early.?" Chrissy asked, waking up a little more, looking over at me.

   "I don't trust DeShaun." I said, pulling up to the hotel, we got out and went to our room.

   "Why? What did he do to u.?" She asked, laying Kiana on the bed, slowly.

   "No, its what he did to u." I said, sitting on the bed, taking my shoes off, looking up at Chris.

   "Ok, if u know so damn much. What he do.?" She asked, standing over to whisper yelling.

   "Baby, before he walked out the room. This nigga gon lick his lips at u, like he wanna fuck u or somethin. Like what's all that for." I said, standing up, towering over her.

   "Why would he do that? I don't believe u." Chrissy said, pointing her finger in my face.

  "Oh my god, so u ain't gon believe ur husband." I said, turning around then back to face her.

  "U know, I believe u on everything, but this. DeShaun would not do something like that or think like that." She said, yelling at me.

  "Ight, but when he tryanna rape u like ur other cousin did. I don't want not a sorry out ur black ass. U gon have to make it up to me." I said, storming out the room, walking back to the car and sat in the driver seat.

   What did y'all think about DeShaun doing what he did?
   Was DeShaun wrong?

      Why don't y'all think Chrissy don't believe Takeoff?