Chapter 40- Its My Job

Kirshnik P.O.V
When we got in the house, I got out the car, walked to the front door and unlocked it. When we got in the house, I went to kitchen to find a nigga something to eat.

"Kirshnik, is that the chicken I cooked yesterday.?" Lecla asked, walking into the kitchen, looking over at me.

"Yes and its good as hell." I said, nodding my head, smiling at her.

"That's mine u big headed fucka." Kiana said, coming in the kitchen, looking at me with a annoyed look on her face.

"I'm sorry, I love u, sis." I said, looking down then up at her again.

"Whatever, I love u too." She said, walking away, going up the stairs to her room. I looked at Lecla and raised my eyebrows.

"U pissed her off." Lecla said, walking over to me, punching my chest.

"I'm sorry, Auntie." I said, pulling Lecla into a hug. She pulled away, smiled then walked out the kitchen. Personally I make it my business to piss Kiana off and she knows it, but she still loves a nigga. So recently, me, Kiana, Toni and Lecla got to meet my mom's side of the family. Me and Kiana got to meet mom's sister and brothers, which r our Uncle and Aunts, but us being assholes, we gave them little respect. They had bunches of chances to get to know us, but they denied it, but listen I don't give a damn. When we were there, I got in a fight with my mom's cousins, um DeShaun and Miah I think their names were. Ya, I beat they ass, cause one day, I heard our moms and dads talking about how she was scared that what happened to her, would happened to Kiana and Lecla. I walked in on them and asked them what they were talking about and my mom told everything that happened. I was so pissed off and mad, I wanted to put them in the hospital and I did. Not to brag. I really don't like them tho, but the females on my mom's side, they cool as fuck, but I couldn't live with them, they crazy as hell. Now I see, where momma get her craziness and temper from.

"Kirshnik, can u come here for a second.?" Toni asked, from his room. I walked upstairs to his room with a paper towel in my hands.

"Wassup." I said, sitting next to him on his bed, looking over at him.

"The TV ain't coming on." Toni said, pointing over at the TV. I shook my head and walked over toward it. I pulled it out, looked behind it and plugged up some shit then it came on.

"There u go, cuz." I said, walking toward the door, he looked up at me and nodded his head. I walked over to Kiana's and opened the door.

"Get out my room." Kiana said, sitting up in bed, pointing toward the door, as I slowly walked over toward her.

"I love u." I said, getting in her bed next to her, I rolled over on her, so that my heavy ass was on her.

"I love u too, Kirshnik. Damn, nigga u heavy as fuck." She said, trying to push me up off her.

"Its all muscle." I said, slowly sitting up, taking her phone her hand to take a picture.

"No, nigga that's all fat." She said, snatching her phone back, I pushed her back and kissed her cheek then got up and walked over to Lecla's room.

"Hey, Auntie." I said, slowly walking in, while she was putting her tank top on.

"Hey nephew, what u doing.?" She asked, getting in her bed, looking over at me, I walked over toward her and at next to her.

"Nun, just got done messing with Kiana." I said, laying down under the fan with her.

"Like always." She said, smiling over at me, while she then looked at her phone.

"I have to its my job." I said, smiling, looking at her, poking her face then getting up, walking in my room. I changed my clothes, got in bed watched some TV for a while and went to sleep around 10:23pm.