Chapter 17

While I was driving down to London's house, I began to cry. I couldn't do this anymore. I love Takeoff, we had a very beautiful baby girl together and I want the best for her. I don't wanna lose him, but I'm just thinking about what Myah said to me. She just mad, cause everything I said was true. Ya Rich wanted her for a while, but now he wants other women. He comes to my home to speak to me and my husband about his problems with Myah wanting a baby. I feel like, bitch u wanna baby so fucking bad, adopt. Cause we all know Rich ain't ready for that commitment. I looked back at Kiana, good thing she feel asleep, I hate it, when she sees me cry. At this point of time, I wanna go see my family. So I turned around to go back to my home. When I got there, everyone was still standing around asking each other the fuck just happened. I walked in the living room with Kiana in my arms. Tonice looked at me and smiled. I nodded my head and approached Takeoff.

   "I wanna go home." I said, looking him in the eye. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

  "What u mean, u wanna go home.?" Takeoff said, "Like u wanna leave me. U mean, u wanna take my daughter and leave."

   "No nigga, let me finish. I wanna take our daughter and go visit our family." I said, looking at him then down at Kiana.

   "When? When u wanna go.?" He asked, I shook my head and nodded my head.

   "Well, I was thinking now." I said, looking away from him.

  "Baby, no. U know, I have shit to do, new songs to work on. Why the fuck would u wanna go now.?" He said, raising his voice a little.

   "Look at me, please.?" I asked, looking up at him quickly then down at Kiana, to see if she was still asleep in my arm. "I am ur fucking wife, ok and this is ur daughter that I blessed ur big headed ass with. U think Ima be down here without my baby girl not knowing the other half of her damn family. She got other people, Takeoff. Its not just ur family, what about mines.?" I asked, with tears running my face. I put my hand up before he could talk and walked out back to my car. I put Kiana in her car seat, carefully then got in the driver seat.

    "Baby, wait. Ok, u wanna see ur family. I got u, ur right, I'm wrong. I'll get the guys to help me pack, Ight." Takeoff said, I shook my head and gave him a weak, but happy smile. After a while, Takeoff and 'em started putting suitcases of our clothes on the car of my car, as he got in the passenger seat, he looked at me, smiled, leaned in and gave me a kiss. I pulled out the driveway and started our journey, as a family.

   "I'm sorry for snapping on u like that." I said, looking over at him then the road.

   "No baby, ur right. I was actually wrong and I'm not gonna deny what I did. I know how ur temper is and I tested u, I'm sorry." Takeoff said, I looked at him, as I pulled over on the side of the road. I looked at him and began to cry, he got out, came over to the driver side, pulled me out into a hug then kissed my forehead.

   "I love u." I said, pulling away, kissing him.

   "I love u too, I married u for a reason and more." Takeoff said, kissing me again. I whipped my face, looked at the steering wheel then Takeoff.

   "U love me, well ur driving." I said, walking over to the other side of the our truck. I drove a Hummer, me and my mom's dream car. Takeoff smiled then started to drive onto the main road. I looked back at Kiana to see if she was ok, I leaned my seat back a little and fell asleep.

   How y'all feel about Chrissy saying sorry to Takeoff?
    Do y'all think its a bad ideas to go see Chrissy's family or a good one, on Chrissy and Takeoff's behalf?
     Should would be happy about Kiana and who will snap.?

   Vote and comment
Comment what y'all think?
  Or inbox me, for any farther questions, y'all have about the previous chapters.