Chapter 34- Ew Offset

After a couple days, Kirshnik was finally well enough to go home. The nurses helped me to a wheelchair, while I held Kirshnik in my arms. My baby boy was so cute, 9 lbs 10 oz. Kiana was 9 lbs 18 oz. Kirshnik was born March 17, afternoon. I put Kirshnik in the car seat, got in the passenger, as Takeoff drove to the house. When we got in the house, music was playing loud as fuck and the girls were running around the house. I passed Kirshnik to Takeoff and walked in the living room, but nobody payed attention at all.

"Shut the fuck up and sit yo ass down." I yelled, turning the music off, looking over at Kiki, Quavo then Tonice then looked at the girls, as they sat down on the floor. "I just got home. All I want is peace and fucking quiet. Lecla, Kiana y'all can still play, but stop the running and yelling and y'all grown asses, keep the music to a low volume."

"Ight, our bad." Quavo said, putting his hands up, "But I did tell the girls to stop running."

"It fine now, I took care of it." I said, grabbing Kirshnik from Takeoff, going up to my room. I laid him in the bed, as I began to put some clothes on him. "U stay right there, don't more Kirshnik."

I want to the bathroom, put my hair in a nice bum and went back to the room.

"Kirshnik, u got momma's headphones. Ya, I see." I said, smiling down at him, watching him play and smile back at me. Then he yawned, looked at me. "Awe u sleepy, come on here."

I picked him up, laid him in my arms then slowly rocked him. Right after he went to sleep, Lecla and Kiana came in and came in and sat on the bed.

"Momma, can I hold him.?" Kiana asked, I shook my head

"Get in the middle of the bed." I said, she moved then I slowly laid him down in her arms. She held him, smiled up at me, looked down at Kirshnik again then kissed his forehead. She passed him back to me, Lecla and Kiana slowly got out the bed, walked over to the door and left. I laid Kirshnik down on the bed, laid down next to him and fell asleep. Around 8:23 pm, I woke up and Quavo was taking Kirshnik.

   "Quavo, what u doing.?" I asked, slowly sitting up. He turned around and smiled at me.
   "Well, he woke up and I didn't want him to woke u up. So I was taking him off ur hands." He explained, I got out of bed, walking over toward him and took Kirshnik out his arms.

   "Nice try, Unc." I said, walking out the room with Quavo slowly following behind.  

    "Hey, baby. I'm feeding the girls, u want something to eat.?" Takeoff asked, turning around with a fork in his hand left hand and a plate of chicken in the other.

    "Yes, please? Give me some chicken. Offset, did u make more bottles.?" I asked, he looked up at me with a piece of chicken in his mouth and shook his head yes. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank u."

   "Mhmm." He said, continuing to eat, looking across the table at Lecla and Kiana, smiling.

   "Ew." The said, in unison, as a piece of chicken fell out his mouth.

  "Ew, Offset." Tonice said, laughing, as he picked it up and put it back in his mouth.

   "U nasty, Offset." I said, playfully slapping his arm, looking down at him with a smile on my face.

   "I don't care, y'all love a nigga tho." He said, finishing his plate, throwing the bones away then washing his plate. I smiled and shook my head yes, I gave Kirshnik a bottle of apple juice then put him in his baby swing. Then sat at the table and began to eat my food.

    "Ya, but that was kinda nasty." Kiana said, walking over toward the sink then walking toward Lecla and Kiana, kissing the tops of their heads.

    "Oh well, shit happens." He said, laughing, cleaning his mess off the table.

    "U a silly ass bastard." I said, pushing him, as I got up and washed my and the girls plates. He laughed then walked on the living room.

    "Oh shit." Offset yelled, we all ran into the living room, looking for what happened and this nigga, sitting on the couch watching the game.

   "What happened, Set.?" Takeoff asked, walking over toward him, sitting down.

    "Its Cleveland vs. Chicago playing, and Chicago losing." Offset said, looking back at us.

    "Oh shit." I said, throwing my hands up in the air. "That's fucked up, Chicago ain't bout shit right now, but knowing them they gon bounce back, watch."

    "Go get Kirshnik and shut up." Quavo said, waving me off. I slapped him in the back of his head, rolled my eyes, when we pointed at me and walked away to go check on Kirshnik. 

   Don't take this serious. I love Chicago, obviously I was born and raised there. Chi-Town all the way.
       ~Chrissy
             Vote and comment.
Inbox me or whatever, cause I ain't got nun to do. Lol I will be publishing my new Migos book soon.