Chapter 7- At The Hospital

I waited for my answered, but neither Tonice or Myah said anything.

   "Come on, baby." Takeoff yelled, starting the car. I looked at him, but didn't more. He got out the car and walked over toward me.

   "I'm not going anywhere, until I fucking know my results." I said, looking at them.

   "Death baby. Ur temperature is death, u could die." Takeoff said, carrying me to the passenger seat. Tonice and Myah got in the back seat, as we drove to the hospital. "Tonice, call Offset and Quavo. Tell them to meet us at the hospital."

   "Ok, hello. This Tonice. I'm with Myah, Chrissy and Takeoff, ok stop asking questions. Just meet us at the hospital. I'll tell y'all, when get there, ight ok, bye." Tonice said, hanging up the phone. We pulled up to the hospital to see Offset and Quavo coming out of Caribou. Caribou is across the street from the hospital.

   "What's ur emergency.?" The lady behind the counter asked, Tonice took me to go seat down then some doctors come and slowly put me in the bed thingy with the wheels, u know. The took me to a room, placed me in the bed and hooked me up with all different kinds of wires. Then they left.

   "Hi, I'm Briana and I'll be ur nurse." The girl said, coming in looking over at Takeoff.

   "Ya bitch, I'm over here. So stop fucking looking at my man, before I get up and beat ur fucking ass." I said, slowly getting up, grabbing my wires.

  "No, Chrissy. Don't do that." Tonice said, grabbing my hand, shaking her head no.

  "I have no problem with beating a bitch ass." Myah said, raising her hand.

  "Aye, we didn't come here for all that. Look Briana, Takeoff's a married man, he ain't got time for me, he worrying about his wife and child." Offset said, looking up at her. She shook her head and began to take my temperature.

  "Well, ur temperature is 103.4." She said, walking out the room. I looked over at Takeoff, letting a tear, fall down my face. He reached over toward me, whipping it away. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

   "Now just imagine, u being stubborn and not coming." Tonice said, looking over at me, as she sat on Offset's lap.

   "Ya, I would've risk my life and the baby's life." I said, looking over at Takeoff, I touched his face.

   "Look I told u, she's my patient." Briana said, bringing two other nurses in.

   "Get the fuck out. Really? What kind of nurse r u.?" The boys said, closing the door in the girls faces.

  "Pull the string." Takeoff said, I pulled the string and the doctor came in.

   "What's the problem.?" My doctor asked, looking over at me.
   "Briana, her nurse. R bringing other people here to see Chrissy and us. We feel very disrespected." Takeoff said, standing up, walking toward the doctor, then they walked out. Ten minutes later, Takeoff came back in and sat in the chair next to me.

   "Hi, my name is Monica. I'll be ur new nurse. Would u like me to give u anything.?" She said, coming in, smiling at me.

   "More pillows, please if u don't mind.?" I asked, she shook her head and smiled then walked out. When she came down, she had five big white pillows in her arms.

   "Here, I'll help u." Quavo said, grabbing three of them. Quavo gave me two and kept the other one. Then Monica gave one to Takeoff and the other one to Offset.

   "Thank u." We all said, in unison. She smiled, nodded her head up and down then walked out.

  "Isn't ur patient Takeoff's wife.?" We heard someone asked Monica.

  "That's none of ur business or anyone elses. Its mines and mines only." Monica said, then we heard, as footsteps went down the hallway.

   "Damn." Quavo said, putting the pillow behind his back, Takeoff helped me sit up, as he put one pillow behind my back and the other behind my head. He then kissed my forehead, as I relaxed and fell asleep.