Chapter 23- YRP

While I laid into his arms, I fell asleep. When I woke up, Takeoff was sitting up in the bed, rubbing my legs. I looked at him and he smiled.

   "What r u doing.?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulder with a smirk on his face. "Boy, move."

   "What, baby.?" He asked, laughing. I smiled, pushed his hand away and went to the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower then put some clothes on. Then walked downstairs, Kiana was sitting on the couch, watching cartoons and Kiki was making her cereal. I stood and looked at Kiana, she was wearing her favorite shirt that say YRP means Young Rich Princess, which was blue and gold, the letters were gold. Takeoff got it made for her. Kiana wore gold pants, with a black headband on.

   "Hey, momma." Kiana said, I waved at her, walking over toward her, sat down and picked her up and kissed her cheek.

   "Hey, baby." I said, watching Spongebob with her, as Kiki came in and give Kiana her cereal.

   "Where's dally.?" Kiana asked, looking up at me, as I looked in the kitchen.

   "Daddy's still upstairs I think." I said, sitting her on the couch, walking in the kitchen.

    "Dally." I heard Kiana say, as Takeoff came downstairs and walked into the living room. I smiled then walked over to the freezer, I took out the chicken, then got some mac n cheese put and green, some cornbread and some ribs. I cut the oven on and the stove. I cleaned the ribs and put them on the oven with the cornbread. I fried the chicken and put the greens in a pot. I let that cook, as I walked into the living room.

   "Damn, baby. What u cooking.?" Takeoff asked, looking up at me, while he sat on the floor playing with Kiana, as she put a tiara on him.

   "U look pretty, dally." Kiana said, looking up at me, smiling.

   "I know, I feel so pretty." Takeoff said, fixing the tiara on his big ass head.

    "I'm cook chicken, baked ribs, greens, mac n cheese and cornbread." I explained, laughing on how cute he was in that tiara.

    "That sounds amazing." Kiki said, looking over at me, I shook my head and smiled.

    "I love mac n cheese." Kiana said, putting a colorful beanie on Takeoff head. "Dally, u look so pretty."

    "I try, but baby girl. U made me beautiful." Takeoff said, picking her up, placing a kiss on her cheek. I looked at them, as a tear fell down my cheek, I whipped it away them walked in the kitchen to finish cooking. "Hold on, baby girl. I gotta go see what's wrong with momma."

   "Ok, dally." Kiana said, as Takeoff walked in the kitchen.

   "Baby, what's wrong? Why u crying.?" He asked, turning me around, so that we were face to face.

    "Its nun, let me finish cooking then I'll be back in the living room." I said, turning around to flip the chicken and take some pieces out and placed them on a plate next to the stove.

   "I don't like it when u lie, just tell me what's wrong." Takeoff said, looking down at me, while I continued to cook.

    "I just love the way, u play with Kiana. I never had a dad to play with me like that. My dad or step dads were always on the streets, smoking drugs or out with their other kids, not paying attention to me. I love it that ur here for her and do things with her, that most father r ashamed to do." I explained, looking up at Takeoff, as I cut the chicken grease off and the greens. I took the cornbread out then looked up at Takeoff.

   "I understand and ur right. I'm not ashamed to do things with Kiana, ur right. I'm sorry u didn't have a relationship with ur father like that, I really am. I wish I could do something, but I can't. I'm sorry." Takeoff said, pulling me into a hug, kissing my forehead. When we pulled away, I had tears in my eyes, Kiana stood in front of us.

   "I wanna hug too." Kiana said, I walked over to her and picked her up, as we had a family hug. I swear this girl always got something to say to make people happy.

   "Ima get some chicken tho." Takeoff said, walking over to the plate, I put Kiana down, as she ran into the living room.

   "If u touch that chicken its gonna be World War 27 up in here, up in here." I said, slapping his hand, he laughed, as I began to make plates for everyone in the house, I got the ribs out the oven and put them on plates. Me, Takeoff, Offset, Tonice, Quavo, Kiki, Rich, Skippa and Kiana all seat in the living room, watching wherever Kiana wanted to watch, while we ate dinner around 6:29pm.

   Vote and comment about what y'all think about what all went on....!
  Yup, cause I really don't have a question. Lol
     ~Chrissy.