Chapter 46- Jordan

Kiana P.O.V
  When we got home, I got out the car and went to my room. I closed and locked the door behind me then got in bed and began to cry to myself. I walked to my closet and took out some clothes. I ran the shower and got in. I sat on the shower floor then closed my eyes.

   "Kiana, r u ok.?" Kirshnik asked, walking in my bedroom, kneeling down next to me, looking over at me.

   "I'm um fine. Did u pick my lock.?" I asked, standing up to finish my shower.

   "Maybe." Kirshnik said, smiling, leaning in, kissing my cheek then walking out my bedroom. He annoys me sometimes, but he's my brother and I can't do nun about it. After I got out the shower, I walked in my room and saw Kirshnik laying in my bed. He held his arms opened with tears in his eyes, I got in bed and hugged him. "I try to make u smile and laugh, but I know right now. U don't wanna deal with my immorality, so I'll hug u, as long as u want me to."

   "Thank u for understanding, Kirshnik." I said, looking up at him.

     Lecla P.O.V
I laid on Toni's bed, while he laughed to music on his phone. He cut it off and looked at me.

   "Kiana's hurt." He said, I shook my head, sat up and looked over at him.

   "What u think we should do.?" I asked, he stood up, walked back and forth then shrugged his shoulder.  

  "Aye, why don't Kiana have a boyfriend.?" He asked, pointing over at me.

   "Yes, she needs a nigga, well not a nigga, but a gentlemen." I said, smiling over at him. Toni smiled then we walked over to Kiana's room. When we opened the door, Kiana was sleeping in Kirshnik.

   "Kirshnik, come here." I said, he shook his head and slowly slid from under Kiana's body.

   "Wassup.?" Kirshnik asked, as we all walked downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch.

   "We was thinking that Kiana needs a boyfriend." I said, he looked at me with confusion and shook his head no.

   "What makes y'all think that's what she needs?" Kirshnik asked, looking over at Toni.

   "Well, Kiana's 27 and I don't remember the last time she had a boyfriend." Toni said, looking up at Kirshnik then down at his hands.

   "Don't worry about me, I gotta boyfriend. Y'all don't need to worry about me. Worry about y'all better half, Ight." Kiana said, standing by the doorway, looking over at us. Then the door bell rang. "Who is it.?"

   "Jordan." The person said, Kiana looked back at me then opened the door.

   "Who r u? Not being mean." Kiana said, letting him in, Ima say this he was kind of cute.

   "I'm jordan and I'm 17 years old. My mom and dad is Rich The Kid and Myah. Toni and I r cousins." He said, pointing over at Toni. We looked over at Toni and he had a confused look on his face.

  "What.?" Toni asked, looking over at me then Jordan.

   "Ur mom, Tonice and my mom r cousins." He said, shaking his head. "So that makes us all related."

  "But why did Myah keep u away from us so long? If we're all cousins." Kirshnik asked, walking toward him with an annoying look on his face.

   "We moved to Cali then back here about a year ago and my mom actually called me when I was at the store and gave me ur address." Jordan said, pointing over at Kiana. She looked at me then him again.

   "Well, welcome to our crazy ass family." I said, making Toni laugh.

   "Thank u, but I gotta question for Toni." Jordan said, Toni nodded his head and sat on the couch. "Why don't u leave with ur parents, if ur only 15.?"

   "Cause I wanted to be with my cousins. I'm the only child, plus I don't hardly talk, so my mom thought it would be better for me." Toni explained, sitting up, looking Jordan in the eyes.

   "Ok, well that's coo I guess. Who's the oldest.?" He asked, looking over at me then pointed at me.

  "Nah, I'm the second oldest. I'm 22." I answered, looking over at Kiana.

  "I'm the oldest, I'm 27." Kiana said, "That's Kirshnik, my lil brother. He's 19."

   "So what's ur name.?" Jordan asked, looking over at Kiana.

   "I'm Kiana and that's Lecla." She said, pointing over at me, I smiled and pointed back at her. After we talked for a while, we went to the movie, around 10:24pm and watched random movie.

    What y'all think about Myah and Rich finally letting Jordan meet Kiana and 'em...?

   Do y'all think Kiana really has a boyfriend...?