Chapter 48- The Beach

When I woke up, Derek was gon and I heard laughing downstairs. I got up out of bed and walked down the stairs.

   "Morning, sis." Kirshnik said, turning around, looking over at Derek then me with a smile on his face.

   "What's wrong with u.?" I said, pointing at him, he smiled and looked away.

   "Nun sis, what u want to eat.? He asked, Lecla came in with Toni and Jordan then sat at the table.

  "Morning y'all." I said, waving at them.

   "Morning Kiana." Jordan said, nodding his head over at me, as Kirshnik gave us all plate filled with bacon, rice, grapefruit, sausage and apple juice. After I finished eating, I went to my bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. I wore black shinny skinny jeans, a white lace crop top and 5 inch heels. When Kiana came out her room, she had on pink jeans with the word Love on the back and a black crop top with the word YRN and black 4 1/2 inch heels on. Kirshnik had on gray sweatpants, black tank top and black and white Jais. Toni wore red basketball shorts, red and black shirt, black and red jais. Jordan came out the bathroom smiling, wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and vans. Derek was wearing black basketball shorts and a white tank top with black  jais.

    "What we finna do today.?" Toni asked, sitting on the couch, looking over at me. I shrugged my shoulders then looked at Lecla.

  "We should go chill with my homie." Lecla said, getting up off the couch, we all shook our heads then began to walk out the front door to the cars. 

   Lecla P.O.V

   "Hurry the hell up nigga." I yelled out the window. My home boy came running out, yelling back at me.

   "Sexy takes time." Dylan yelled back, getting in the car, I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, as I drove behind Kiana to the beach.

   "Fuck u." I said, he poked the side of my face and got out.

   "Be careful for what u wish for." He said, looking over at the boys, as they began to play football.

   "With that little dick, nigga please." I said, pushing him away from me, I walked over toward Kiana and sat next to her. "Hey babes."

   "Hey." Kiana said, looking over at Derek.

    "U like him, huh.?" I asked, she looked over at me then over at Derek.

    "A little, I don't know." Kiana said, getting up, looking over to her car, I followed her and got in the passenger seat.

   "Kiana any man would love to be with u. People love u and if Derek doesn't know, while he better ask somebody." I said, looking her, she looked up at me and smiled, as a tear fell down my face.

   "I like him a lot." I said, I looked at her and smiled. I pointed out the window, as Derek opened the door and grabbed her hand.

   "Get out, Kiana." Derek said, pulling Kiana out.

   "No Derek, stop." Kiana said, as Derek pulled her into a kiss. I looked over at Jordan and Toni, as they had their mouth wide open. I laughed and looked over Kirshnik, as he had a big smile on his face.