Chapter 5- The Big News

I moved my arm, as I hit something. I closed my eyes and saw Takeoff holding his balls.

  "Oh my, Takeoff. Did I do that.? I'm so sorry." I said, placing my hand on his back, he looked up at me and shook his head. "I'm sorry."

  "Its ok, baby. I'll be fine." Takeoff said, slowly sitting up, pulling me toward him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

   Three months later, me and Takeoff was chillin on the couch, watching a movie around 9:27pm.

  "Takeoff, I need pickles." I said, looking over at him, as we sat on the couch together, while my legs were on his lap.

   "Damn, u just drank the jar of pickle juice." Takeoff said, looking over at me, while he began to rub my legs. I gave him the baby face, he got up and went to the kitchen. So I recently went to my doctors appointment and heard the babies heart beat. I let out a few tears, but they were happy tears. I also found out what the baby was, but I'm not telling anyone. "Here, babe."

   "Thank u." I said taking the bowl of diced pickle, he knows how I like them. He sat down on the couch and put my legs back on his lap.

   "So, u ain't gon tell me what gender my baby is.?" Takeoff asked, looking over at me, pausing the tv. I shook my head no, as I took a bit out of a little pickle. "Fr."

   "Yes." I said, finishing the pickle, he took my plate and walked in the kitchen. He came back, I turned on my side and he walked over toward me then laid down behind me. He pushed play, as we finished starting the rest of All About Last Night. After it finish, I relaxed on the couch in Takeoff's arms. "Takeoff, I'm fat."

   "No, don't have that." He said, rubbing my stomach, kissing on my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed my back of his neck. I grabbed his hand and held onto it. I closed my eyes, got closer to him and fell asleep. When I woke up, Takeoff was in the kitchen, standing over the stove, around 10:41am.

   "Takeoff, baby. What r u doing.?" I asked, trying to sit up.

   "Babe, I'm cooking. U just lay down and chill, ight." Takeoff said, talking toward me. Then the front door came open.

   "Wassup Mr. and Mrs. Ball.?" Offset asked, coming in, walking toward us, followed by Quavo and Tonice.

   "Hey, beautiful. Oh look at that belly. U ready.?" Tonice asked me, I smiled and shook my head up.

   "Yes." I said, slowly trying to get off the couch. Tonice helped me up then we went upstairs to find me something to wear.

  "Ok babies." Tonice said, looking at me then in my closet. I sat on the bed and watched her. "How about this.?"

   "Yes. Help me put it on." I said, as she helped me put on the dress and shoes. After we got downstairs, Takeoff and 'em were gon.

   "So, what is it? Boy or girl.?" Tonice asked, as we got in Offset car. I guess they're in Takeoff car. I smiled, at her and shook my head. "So u not gon tell me.?"

    "Duh, Takeoff don't even know." I said, as we pulled up to the baby store.

   "Damn." Tonice said, helping me out the car. She opened the door for me, as we walked in.

   "Awe is cute." I said, picking up a baby boy shirt that says I'm a mommy's boy.

   "True. So its a boy." Tonice said, smirking, "Awe, a baby Takeoff."

   "Awe how cute is this." I said, lifting up baby girl boots, turning around to show her.

   "Bitch, stop playing with my emotions." Tonice said, looking around for other little newborn baby clothes. "So, we gon come back tomorrow."

   "Ya, so I'll tell u tomorrow and I'll tell the boys after we leave here, tomorrow. Ok." I said, she shook her head, we then got back and the car, drove back to my house, when we got back, I flopped down on the couch.

   "Girl, u didn't have to do all that." Tonice said, laughing, helping me take my shoes off. "U wanna take ur dress off.?"

  "Nah, I'll leave that on." I said, laying my head down on the couch, while I turned the tv on. "I'm tired."

   "U so cute, cubby self." Tonice said, touching my stomach. I looked over at her and smiled. Around 3:22pm, the boys came back with a baby crib.

   "What the fuck.?" I asked, as Tonice helped me off the couch, for me to be only three months and two weeks pregnant, I'm fat, anyways.

   "I told them not to get it." Takeoff explained, looking over at me, as Offset and Quavo carried it up to the baby's room.

    "Its ok." I said, smiling at him, as I kiss him on his cheek.

  "Good, cause I brought u a rocking chair." Takeoff said, running outside then coming in with a chair.

  "Oh lord." Tonice said, looking at Takeoff then Quavo, as he brought in another rocking chair.

  "Why two.?" I asked, pointing over at Quavo.

  "Aye one for the baby room and the other for the living room." Quavo answered, pointing at the two chairs. Takeoff carried one to the baby's room and Quavo sat the other one, in the corner by the window. I slowly walked over toward it, as I sat in it, slowly rocking myself.  Takeoff came back downstairs and stared at me.

   "I love it, but u know, eventually y'all gon have to get a different color in the baby's room." I said, looking over at them, they came in the living and sat on the couch.

   "Well, we would have if u would tell us what gender the baby is." Offset said, putting him arms around Tonice.

   "I'm pregnant." Tonice said, Offset pulled away and stood up.

   "Ur what.?" Offset asked, Quavo and Takeoff got up and walked over toward me.

  "I'm so sorry I didn't tell u." Tonice said, slowly standing up, reaching for his hand. He backed up and she stopped.

   "Why the fuck didn't u tell me.?" Offset asked, looking down then up at her.

  "Ya, or u could've told me." I said, Offset looked at me, as I looked away.

   "I didn't tell u, cause I thought u would've been mad." Tonice said, as tears ran down her face. She walked out and so did Offset then followed by Quavo.

   "Damn." Takeoff said, sitting back on the couch, I started rocking myself again then I made myself fall asleep.

    Do y'all think Offset  is happy about this?

   Vote and comment....?!